Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
@ccroyalsenders Hi Cooper - When there is an update to an existing module, is that indicated in the class somehow? For example - when I'm in the class and watch a vid it's gets 'checked off' as being watched - if you go in and update that module, is there a way to know that the content has been updated since I watched it?

Thanks much - love the class, super helpful!
Brian

Is there any future plans to make the course downloadable?

I live remotely with expensive satellite Internet with strict data limits and crappy speed sadly.

Is there any future plans to make the course downloadable?

I live remotely with expensive satellite Internet with strict data limits and crappy speed sadly.

Sorry, no, for the reasons mentioned in this thread over the years.

the natives are getting restless, haha o_O

Yes, I've seen. I'm packing as much as possible into this update; it will be the last major update for a while as I turn my attention to the FM3 class production and release---the Axe-Fx III is now a firmly mature product.

As noted above:

It takes time to put out quality content.

Last edited:
Yes, I've seen. I'm packing as much as possible into this update; it will be the last major update for a while as I turn my attention to the FM3 class production and release---the Axe-Fx III is now a firmly mature product.

As noted above:

Cooper, your content quality is so high it’s off the scale. I have no doubt the wait will be worth it. Keep up the amazing work!

As noted above:

In the new content is there any material on running dual amps in stereo? This is something I've been doing for ages, in fact my primary tone is a blend of two amps.. I can't live with out it now. ;-) But I'd really love to see some techniques from a pro to see if there's any better ways to do this.

Back
Top Bottom