Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Loved this course in its original form, and am looking forward to the update. I strongly recommend Cooper's instructional video series. It provides a pro-level foundational approach in the use of the Axe FX III, with in-depth learning in several crucial areas.

I decided to buy the III and along with it I purchased the FC-12, Austin Buddy presets and Cooper Carter class. I'm not a rich man so needless to say the $3300.00 layout was a chunk. Having the Ultra since it came out and the XL I questioned whether I needed this 'class'. My review is as follows: Not one single minute have I regretted my purchase(s) and especially this class. Learned so much and in a pleasant way.

Any chance that we'll be able to download for offline viewing yet?
I think this has been discussed already and if I recall correctly, the major concern was in the protection of intellectual property.
Once downloaded, it can be shared or 'given away' so why would anyone doing something like this as a business want to enable that sort of activity?

In any case, it can be viewed at leisure in ones own time. I wouldn't be expecting it to be able to be downloaded any time soon, and rightly so IMHO.

Brilliant course already. was new to the axe fx and Copper's course is excellent. I keep referring back to it all the time. cant wait for the update and the FC Element too

Can't wait for his update , I learned so much from his course. If you have a axe iii, I absolutely recommend this, this guy knows how to teach . I'm still going through his course even today and had his lessons months ago. I'm so glad there is someone out there to explain this powerful unit to us in normal understanding way.

Yep. Though if you wait until the new material launches to start the class, you'll catch all of the new bits that have been integrated into existing sections on your first view.

Cooper, looking forward to the updates! In fact I think I will go through the entire course again as I need to refresh myself. Out of curiosity, did you happen to add a section on dialing in dual amps in stereo? I like to run two different amps in a stereo blend and struggled for a while with the best way to accomplish this. I think I have my tones in order now but a section on this would have helped immensely.

All the best, cheers.

Cooper, looking forward to the updates! In fact I think I will go through the entire course again as I need to refresh myself. Out of curiosity, did you happen to add a section on dialing in dual amps in stereo? I like to run two different amps in a stereo blend and struggled for a while with the best way to accomplish this. I think I have my tones in order now but a section on this would have helped immensely.

All the best, cheers.
I second this request.

Hey Cooper, thanks for the update. I'm really looking forward to this as you did a great job on the first set of videos. I've been slacking on using my FC-12 to its fullest capabilities, pretty sure I'm only using 30% of the features.

I was aware of this course, but never purchased it. Thanks for posting about the update, I’m now sure that soon I’ll buy it. Looks really thorough! Very promising!

Fantastic course. Well worth it to buy if you haven't and now with the coming updates, even more reason to get it!

Back
Top Bottom