Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
The class is extremely interesting and useful. I am not an expert but not a beginner either. And I am learning a lot of things I should have known much earlier. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks a lot !

I am making big progress with the AF3 because of this class. I’ve learned more in the past few days than I have in the past month (got mine on Dec 4th). Just finished the clean tone section, ready to set up EOB. But there were a few times in the beginning when I was wondering, “WTH did he just do?” The whole shunt thing threw me for a loop - but I figured it out. Eventually. Now I’m feeling much better about setting things up tho, so let’s roll!

I am making big progress with the AF3 because of this class. I’ve learned more in the past few days than I have in the past month (got mine on Dec 4th). Just finished the clean tone section, ready to set up EOB. But there were a few times in the beginning when I was wondering, “WTH did he just do?” The whole shunt thing threw me for a loop - but I figured it out. Eventually. Now I’m feeling much better about setting things up tho, so let’s roll!

Really glad you're making great progress! That's the whole idea!!

So, it's that time again, folks. Given some of the great FW tweaks that have come out in the last few months, I'll be issuing a new update in the coming weeks. Some of the changes have really simplified the process to getting some of the cooler effect sounds that I go over. You used to have to build them out, and now it's just a button! SO be on the lookout :)

So, it's that time again, folks. Given some of the great FW tweaks that have come out in the last few months, I'll be issuing a new update in the coming weeks. Some of the changes have really simplified the process to getting some of the cooler effect sounds that I go over. You used to have to build them out, and now it's just a button! SO be on the lookout :)

Awesome! I purchased this a couple of weeks ago, and have really got a great handle on the new features over the AX8 and AXE II that I have been using for years. The explanation of channels really simplified it for me greatly, and I get it now. I haven't even finished the course yet, but now I am confident enough to finally get my III gig-ready to replace my II.
Looking forward to the course updates to keep up to speed.

AWESOME. If we buy the 2.0 course now, will we be able to access the new updates as part of that purchase? Thanks!

His teaching style, delivery, and preparation are absolutely stellar.
I just purchased this and completely agree. I have Asperger's syndrome and usually become impatient with the pace.

But the pacing in this is perfect and the explanations are thorough. He's a natural educator.

EDIT: I just finished the Global Settings, and it is brilliant. He explains the rational for including the selections and the use cases for why you might need them. They could be called venue adjustments.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been covered. Do you plan to develop a similar course for the FM3? Seems like it would be relatively easy to take this course and modify it for the FM3 due to their similar architectures. If the FM3 turns out to be as popular as forum users predict, it could be a popular seller. I for one would jump on an in depth course like this for the FM3!

Last edited:
I just purchased this and completely agree. I have Asperger's syndrome and usually become impatient with the pace.

But the pacing in this is perfect and the explanations are thorough. He's a natural educator.

Thank you for this comment. It really means a lot. I'm so glad the class has been an asset to your journey with the Axe!

Do you plan to develop a similar course for the FM3? Seems like it would be relatively easy to take this course and modify it for the FM3 due to their similar architectures.

Already in the works 😊
The Complete FM3 Master Class will be a 100% new class with no recycled content from the Axe-Fx III version.

Thanks for the info. I had considered purchasing your AXE-FX III Master Class to try to get a better understanding of how the FM3 will work. Glad I held off. I will be in line for your FM3 class when it comes out. Cheers!

Thanks for the info. I had considered purchasing your AXE-FX III Master Class to try to get a better understanding of how the FM3 will work. Glad I held off. I will be in line for your FM3 class when it comes out. Cheers!

Great! Yes, obviously there is a lot of overlap between the two units, but the physical differences in terms of routing, control, etc. as well as CPU differences are wide enough IMO to constitute an entirely new class. Stay tuned....

Back
Top Bottom