Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
@Rex Yes, I had read that as well. I believe Mr. Carter later clarified that his hosting service does not allow the course itself to be downloaded at this time.
I assume for copyright and intellectual property protection.
I am currently loggged into the course and I see no option to download the couse segments. I am able to download all of the provided presets without issue.
Maybe Mr. Carter can clarify this for us all one more time.

@Rex Yes, I had read that as well. I believe Mr. Carter later clarified that his hosting service does not allow the course itself to be downloaded at this time.
I assume for copyright and intellectual property protection.
I am currently loggged into the course and I see no option to download the couse segments. I am able to download all of the provided presets without issue.
Maybe Mr. Carter can clarify this for us all one more time.

Correct. This was covered extensively in posts in this same thread on release day.

The presets are all downloadable. The course is streaming only.

I understand the inconvenience this presents for a very small number of customers, but in the age of essentially uninterrupted connectivity in which we current live, streaming only is a more than reasonable offering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex
@ccroyalsenders
Just wanted to send a very sincere thank you for all of your time and effort put forth in developing your classes. I have just purchased and begun your Axe III course. I am very grateful to have such a resource avalable to help me better understand how to really make the most of my investment.

Thank you for your kind review, and happy Axeing!

Correct. This was covered extensively in posts in this same thread on release day.

I understand the inconvenience this presents for a very small number of customers, but in the age of essentially uninterrupted connectivity in which we current live, streaming only is a more than reasonable offering.

Apologies, I didn't read through all 15 pages of comments so I missed the follow up explaining this. Streaming is not an issue for me, it's not inconvenient at all - I have internet access everywhere. I just prefer to have a local copy of something that costs me this much money. My concern is mostly that if I want to refer back to something in a year or two and the site happens to be shut down at that point I have nothing. I feel the same way about any online purchase (like games on Steam as well - I want a copy of something when I spend money on it).
I'm in my 40s, so maybe call me resistant to change? :p

Either way, I've heard nothing but praise for you and this video series so I will likely take a chance and proceed anyways.

Apologies, I didn't read through all 15 pages of comments so I missed the follow up explaining this. Streaming is not an issue for me, it's not inconvenient at all - I have internet access everywhere. I just prefer to have a local copy of something that costs me this much money. My concern is mostly that if I want to refer back to something in a year or two and the site happens to be shut down at that point I have nothing. I feel the same way about any online purchase (like games on Steam as well - I want a copy of something when I spend money on it).
I'm in my 40s, so maybe call me resistant to change? :p

Either way, I've heard nothing but praise for you and this video series so I will likely take a chance and proceed anyways.

Totally get it. If the sure ever goes down (I don't see that happening but you never know!) I'll host them elsewhere.

Reactions: J.C
Dear Cooper,
what a great tutorial. In the last 3 days I learned so much with so much fun. All is total understandable also for a non native english person like me.The looper trick, the template idea, the sound on sound, the reamping and so on and on. In every chapter is for everyone something worth the price to pay for it.I had a hum problem with the AXE III because in the setup/Global Settings/ i had 60 Hz AC Line Frequency instead of the european 50 Hz. Changed it and now the noise gate in the input section cuts out this AC thing. Great. Thanks a lot!!
As I`m new to the fractal world I would recomend your master class to everyone like me.
Thanks again.
Ebi

Unfortunately the age of uninterrupted connectivity has not made it's way to many parts of rural america. The best service available I can buy currently is crappy DSL that's inconsistent. So my workaround is to watch the course at work and record it on my ipad at the same time, that way when I get home I can start applying the concepts and be able to quickly jump to back to the video.

Hey Cooper,

With the FC now on it's way, is there an ETA on the FC section of your absolutely outstanding course?

Thanks

MM

Hello Cooper ,

Long time Fractal user here but always looking to learn new tricks . I am very interested in purchasing your instructional course, was wondering if the course will include any updates as new firmware is released . FAS is very generous to us when it comes to this and lots of times the hardware evolves quite quickly with these updates .

Either way its an extraordinary undertaking you did and am looking forward to all the product offers .

Thanks

was wondering if the course will include any updates as new firmware is released

There will be a full hour section on the FC controllers coming in the New Year.
Outside of that, incremental firmware tweaks from updates will not be covered. The firmware is sufficiently mature enough at this stage that the methods and techniques in class will be applicable regardless.

Either way its an extraordinary undertaking you did and am looking forward to all the product offers .

Thanks!!

Writing it. Firmware sufficiently mature a.t.p.

Looking forward to this. I was using an RJM Mastermind PBC for my pedals (and now temporarily with my AXE FX III instead) and was debating between going with the RJM GT/22 or the FC-12. I just need to have a better grasp of the FC-12 functionality to help me make up my mind. Thanks.

Been awhile since this thread has been updated:

Anyone know how the latest version of course materials stacks up against 3.2 and 4.0 beta firmware? I’m guessing some features will not be included i.e. authentic layout, etc., but is it still valuable to help with a new setup for a III and MC12?

Back
Top Bottom