Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Will this course be available on an ongoing basis?
I'd rather be viewing it when I get my III but at this stage I don't know when it'll be available here in New Zealand.

Hello, all. Thought I'd answer some of your questions re: timing and class specifics.

Most of the class has been filmed, but was waiting for a more final AxeEdit beta that included the "manage" capabilities to finish off the last several hours. Those portions are being filmed next week. The plan as of now is to release the entire class as soon as possible, minus the section on the FC series, and then upload an FC addendum this fall when the pedals are released.

As to class availability re: some of the questions directly above, purchasing the class will give you direct access to all of the class sections at any time, anywhere, forever. New sections will become available when they are added (FC series, etc.).

I’m pumped! The classes Cooper did on the Ax II were insanely bad ass, it completely elevated my experience with it. I can’t wait to dive into the Ax iii class!!!

I signed up the day Cooper announced it. I highly recommend this class to anyone who may be sitting on the fence. Cooper explains things in a manner that makes it easy to understand and retain. He is a Jedi Master!

Plan as of now is to release end of September. I had to reshoot a good bit of the class with a more final editor beta and need to edit several hours of that. I'm hoping to get FC content finalized for the initial release, but as of now, I will likely simply add it to the class a few weeks after release.

Plan as of now is to release end of September. I had to reshoot a good bit of the class with a more final editor beta and need to edit several hours of that. I'm hoping to get FC content finalized for the initial release, but as of now, I will likely simply add it to the class a few weeks after release.
Thanks for for the heads up...

Thanks Cooper! We appreciate your hard work!

I think the big hold up were the new recent features causing some re-work on past videos/content made and waiting on release of the FC last I recall.... I'm trying to be patient on both of those fronts.

Back
Top Bottom