Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
I went to that link and I dont see any option to purchase anything. It is asking me to login, but I dont have a login and I dont see a way to register for one. All it gives me the option to do is give me email to sign up for updates.

I went to that link and I dont see any option to purchase anything. It is asking me to login, but I dont have a login and I dont see a way to register for one. All it gives me the option to do is give me email to sign up for updates.

Sorry, yes, I'm currently still uploading all the videos to the host. When the first half or so is processed, I'll switch the class live.

Bought the class, looks interesting.
But how can I download the episodes????

I'm working on that with the hosting service.
Streaming at the moment.
Hoping to have the kinks vis a vis size limitation, etc. worked out ASAP. Really appreciate everyone's patience and business.

Last edited:
No streaming in planes. Means only a few minutes masterclass per day, as I travel a lot these days. Not happy!!! :-(

The one for the Axe Fx II was pretty thorough and while it might not have a section for someone who never used the unit, I’m guessing you should be able to pick up on the basics quickly. His last videos were very thorough and took the basics and did some deep diving on what was capable.

That being said, there’s tons of shorter videos for those new to the Axe. Check out the KKmusic channel on YouTube. He’s got loads of great stuff for new folks.
Can you link the KKmusic page? I searched and couldn't find it.

Can you link the KKmusic page? I searched and couldn't find it.
hi. my former youtube channel was KKM Music. please read the following link for more information, as this thread is about Cooper's products: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/aft-status-update.145589/

that said, everyone, please buy Cooper's course for the Axe-Fx III if you have one or are even thinking of buying one. in-depth content like this takes so long to create, and the gear involved to create something of this quality isn't trivial. $10 an hour is an insane bargain for just the time, not even mentioning the experience and knowledge shared.

Last edited:
At first glance when I seen the cost ($120USD) I thought that was a bit high. But as Chris said above, when you consider the amount of time and effort that likely went into this, it's a bargain. And what you'll get out of it is priceless!

At first glance when I seen the cost ($120USD) I thought that was a bit high. But as Chris said above, when you consider the amount of time and effort that likely went into this, it's a bargain. And what you'll get out of it is priceless!

Yeah, time is money, and there are more important "artists" than us that are gladly paying what I'd imagine is a whole lot more than that.

I think @ccroyalsenders priced this perfectly. I personally think $120 for the sheer level of insight, experience, and content is very reasonable. Unfortunately though, there is a limited amount of money in music, so it needs to be priced at something a gigging musician could afford.

While other training (e.g. training in tech) would cost five times this amount for less material, he has priced it well for this market.

I bought it, and while I am on the road right now and haven't had a chance to dig in, it is awesome: super-pro, very expansive, and he is a great teacher.

N.b. though I was on FW 1.18 for the majority of this class, the presets were re-exported this week on FW 2.04 and will load as empty if you are not updated.

Back
Top Bottom