• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Vendor The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v2.0 UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE

Fletch

Just wanted to sincerely thank @ccroyalsenders. The course is amazing! As someone who is new to Fractal and the FX3, this course is a must have. You get to truly unlock the power of the FX3 and really appreciate its potential as well as admire Cooper’s playing. It’s put together very professionally and I love how it’s broken up. I cannot endorse this enough.

Rich5150

Inspired
I just went through the part where you can change scene's with a DAW again, I tried it before but couldn't get it to work finally got it and it is pretty cool to play through a tune and not have to hit a switch

ccroyalsenders

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Just wanted to sincerely thank @ccroyalsenders. The course is amazing! As someone who is new to Fractal and the FX3, this course is a must have. You get to truly unlock the power of the FX3 and really appreciate its potential as well as admire Cooper’s playing. It’s put together very professionally and I love how it’s broken up. I cannot endorse this enough.
Thank you so much for this great review! So glad it's been a useful tool for you! Some new updates coming soon!!

DougB415

Inspired
I'm trying to login. Says my p/w is wrong, so I did the reset. Now it says, "Session expired". If I click on the help box in the lower right corner, I get this message: "Something's not right, we'll be right back"

EDIT - everything is working again. Yay!

Last edited:

ccroyalsenders

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
@ccroyalsenders any ETA on the FM3 Master Class? And would one benefit from it if they already went through the Axe-FX III course?
The class is in the works, but it will be at least until the main production run until it is released. As with the Axe-Fx III class, waiting until several months after the product release allows the firmware to mature sufficiently to give the class fairly long legs.

As to benefit, that's really up to you. There will be a significant amount that is different, and a significant amount that is the same.

Top Bottom