Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Thanks Cooper!!! This is so awesome and thank you for updating the tutorials as well. I know you didn't have to do that except for adding the FC section. You are quite the consumate professional!!!
These are the go to tutorials for the Axe III and FC's for any level Fractaler. Worth it's weight in Fractal gold.
Just curious, were the presets updated to the v8.0 fw?

Thanks,
Rich

Glad you're enjoying it, and many thanks for the kind words!

Yes, all presets have been updated to 8.0. Many utilize new features, including full Performance Tab and Per Preset FC Settings, where appropriate.

Excellent!! Thank you for V2 updates! I recommend this to many as it is great information to both new and advanced users of Fractal Products. Keep up the GREAT work!!

Congrats on the release! I just signed up. I got my Axe-Fx III a couple weeks ago and I'm very much wanting to master the little pieces and get more comfortable creating my own tones for live use. Can't wait to start!

Checked out the FC vids last night. Great insight for organizing layouts and definately a lot of 'ah ha' moments for me. I do several per song presets and the method used in the videos will work perfect! Not to mention all of the other tips. Anyone still on the fence about this video series should jump off immediately. The ROI is phenomenal.

I'll jump back on this. After only watching some of the initial setup videos yesterday, I already got a handful of tips that made me go and change how things work. Totally worth it already and I'm really not even into the "meat."

I just took a peek at the revised lineup of modules in the Master Class. Jeeze Louise Cooper, you've been busy! I'm really looking forward to diving in and re-doing the entire course. Many, many thanks in advance!

My only complaint about this course is the true hidden cost and the subliminal messages that are embedded in the videos. With the awesome playing, and killer tones Cooper pulls off, combined with staring at those Music Man guitars for 12+ hours, I am fairly certain I have been brainwashed into thinking that a new Music Man guitar is gonna' make me sound like that. So this course is gonna' cost me $2220.00. :oops: Well played Cooper...

Back
Top Bottom