Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Anyone know of it's possible to do this if not using midi DIN port?
I use a tablet that uses midi thru the USB port.
Samples reside on tablet using Cantible.
Right now I trigger my samples using an MC 6.
MC 6 usb plugged into tablet.
Tablet USB-C to Axe USB for midi.
Would be cool if I could do it thru my FC-6 instead.

I have a work around that requires something like an iConnectivityMIDI2+ and a usb hub but so far it works great.

iPad as host to usb hub. Axe Fx intonusb hub as device. Axe Fx MIDI DIN to iConnect midi DIN. Iconnect to usb hub as device. Also I plug a Bluetooth MD-BT01 into the other set of DIN ports on the iconnect.

The iPad has one USB cable that can now send midi to the axe Fx. Also use the various axe audio outputs for audio. iPad can receive midi from the axe fx via usb. Can use fracpad with full speed usb. Can connect via Bluetooth if needed.

And to verify. From my testing and the manual it only sends midi out the DIN ports.

Just finished the controllers I section. Mind is blown. This entire series is phenomenal. If anyone is still on the fence, you won’t be disappointed. Worth while investment. And much of the concepts through the entire series can be applied to any firmware.
That's the idea. The core methods remain the same across firmwares. Trying to keep up with Cliff's work ethic would be a fool's errand. But, for those who purchase the class, the FC section and a section including updates to the firmware since the class was released officially comes next week!! Watch your inbox!

I’m in...I need to ask though, when we get firmware upgrades down the line, some that maybe need some updating, does Cooper offer updates to the curriculum post initial registration or is that another series?

Last edited:
I’m in...I need to ask though, when we get firmware upgrades down the line, some that maybe need some updating, does Chris offer updates to the curriculum post initial registration or is that another series?

You mean Cooper, not Chris... the registration doesn't expire and any updates are free. Not sure that there are guarantees of updates (other than the FCs) - but I expect @ccroyalsenders wants the course to remain viable, so until there's an Axe-Fx IV, I'm sure he'll consider adding future material if needed.

Yes. My bad, ill edit...

I just bought the course!!!!! and I am very excited to begin learning how to finally utilize this machine *(I’ve only had it a month, but I feel very far behind and left out from the rest of you guys)

Cooper, I will be in touch if I have questions, so be prepared my friend lol :D

Does the class touch on the Looper at all? How about synths and drones? Just wondering.

I use the looper in many of the sections. It's one of my favorite tools for tweaking tones. Much easier to concentrate on getting the tone when you don't have to stop to play, stop to tweak, stop to play, etc.

The entire last section is all about synths and drones, and there is an entire sound-on-sound section as well.

I use the looper in many of the sections. It's one of my favorite tools for tweaking tones. Much easier to concentrate on getting the tone when you don't have to stop to play, stop to tweak, stop to play, etc.

The entire last section is all about synths and drones, and there is an entire sound-on-sound section as well.

Excellent! Thanks Cooper.

Back
Top Bottom