Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
I love the way he said in the intro that it's 2018 now, so who knows, by the time you watch this it might be up to FIRMWARE 2!!!!!

Little did any of us know.... :)

I will be updating all the presets for FW 5.0 shortly given the changes to amp block! Now that there are a good number of FC starting to head into the field, the FC section will be available soon.
Thanks Cooper. Your tutorials are always money well spent. I've been using Fractal for 12 years and still pick up things to try. Thanks for all you do for us here!

Just finished the controllers I section. Mind is blown. This entire series is phenomenal. If anyone is still on the fence, you won’t be disappointed. Worth while investment. And much of the concepts through the entire series can be applied to any firmware.

Cooper thanks for the update and response to my question.... been hesitant to buy.... but your response means I will be buying this weekend! Can’t wait,

I will be updating all the presets for FW 5.0 shortly given the changes to amp block! Now that there are a good number of FC starting to head into the field, the FC section will be available soon.

Great thanks. I've been having issues with one preset I'm trying. The control switch on the reverb hold doesn't work. I assume it has something to do with the firmware being changed. I'm using it with my FC-6.

Cooper - it cracked me up that you were on V1 of the firmware in the videos. How long before you run out of breath catching up with Cliff?

When do you think you will have the course updated for more current Firmwares(video too, not just presets)? Love the class too!

Does anyone know when the FC-12 section will be added on the Copper Carters course? (excellent course!)

Thanks,
Rob

This was a reply from Cooper from the DAW section of his course;
"How could I set up the Axe FX III to output a MIDI note to a Garage Band or Logic Pro instrument (AU Sampler). To take that further, I would like to send that note/message via the FC-12. In other words, I'd like to control start and stop of samples I have loaded on a DAW software instrument (sampler) in order to trigger them live.

mid_Podia_Thumb.jpg
Cooper Carter
15 days ago
Use a midi block attached to a control switch! I'll be covering this is the FC section that will be available soon."

So hopefully anytime now.

This was a reply from Cooper from the DAW section of his course;
"How could I set up the Axe FX III to output a MIDI note to a Garage Band or Logic Pro instrument (AU Sampler). To take that further, I would like to send that note/message via the FC-12. In other words, I'd like to control start and stop of samples I have loaded on a DAW software instrument (sampler) in order to trigger them live.

mid_Podia_Thumb.jpg
Cooper Carter
15 days ago
Use a midi block attached to a control switch! I'll be covering this is the FC section that will be available soon."

So hopefully anytime now.

For the FC scenario, you can Configure CS MIDI for one of the 6 control switches. Add the CS to one of the FC switches. Now when you press the switch on the FC the AxeFx will output the midi you programmed for that CS MIDI via the AxeFx MIDI out DIN port.

For the FC scenario, you can Configure CS MIDI for one of the 6 control switches. Add the CS to one of the FC switches. Now when you press the switch on the FC the AxeFx will output the midi you programmed for that CS MIDI via the AxeFx MIDI out DIN port.
Anyone know of it's possible to do this if not using midi DIN port?
I use a tablet that uses midi thru the USB port.
Samples reside on tablet using Cantible.
Right now I trigger my samples using an MC 6.
MC 6 usb plugged into tablet.
Tablet USB-C to Axe USB for midi.
Would be cool if I could do it thru my FC-6 instead.

Anyone know of it's possible to do this if not using midi DIN port?
I use a tablet that uses midi thru the USB port.
Samples reside on tablet using Cantible.
Right now I trigger my samples using an MC 6.
MC 6 usb plugged into tablet.
Tablet USB-C to Axe USB for midi.
Would be cool if I could do it thru my FC-6 instead.
As far as I know, it only sends out the DIN port.

Back
Top Bottom