Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Can’t purchase it via PayPal? How come?

I just spoke with the marketplace host I'm using for the class. It should now be active unless you're trying to use a payment plan. PayPal apparently is not available in that case.

Last edited:
Please let us know when the course becomes downloadable. I've paid for streaming content before, and not gotten much benefit from it. Won't do that again.
Just curious - do you not have internet access when you want to watch it? Honest question, want to understand the “not much benefit” part.

Just curious - do you not have internet access when you want to watch it? Honest question, want to understand the “not much benefit” part.
Often when I have time/opportunity to use this kind of thing, I don't have a good internet connection....sometimes no access at all. I bought a one year streaming subscription to some lessons--ended up using it maybe twice. Thanks for asking.

Often when I have time/opportunity to use this kind of thing, I don't have a good internet connection....sometimes no access at all. I bought a one year streaming subscription to some lessons--ended up using it maybe twice. Thanks for asking.
Thanks for the explanation.

I really need the download but have a day at home so splashed the cash.

Love it - not going in order but I like to think I'm pretty good at patches now - and learnt and awful lot in the two chapters I dropped in on.

If nothing else, it showed me a different way - which is worth the price alone

I think I understand the streaming vs no download policy. You want to avoid piracy. I get it and I'm all in support of that. I HATE piracy.
Agreed but with so much content to cover, it is a shame that you can't watch whenever and then go back to parts to digest better. I probably will not utilize, given it has to be streamed live. Unless I'm missing something and it does not have to be watched live. I can deal with not having it downloadable, but not if it is a one and done scenario. Please verify. Thanks!

Last edited:
The class will be 12 hours of streaming video, broken down by topic into various sections. If you bought a pass to my first two courses through CreativeLive, the format will be very familiar. Sorry if I was unclear; there will not be a live dialogue with the video as you can watch them on your own time, at will. Like having me in your studio at the click of a mouse!

Yes, everything will be downloadable!

Agreed but with so much content to cover, it is a shame that you can't watch whenever and then go back to parts to digest better. I probably will not utilize, given it has to be streamed live. Unless I'm missing something and it does not have to be watched live. I can deal with not having it downloadable, but not if it is a one and done scenario. Please verify. Thanks!

This does not have to be streamed live. When you purchase the class you get unlimited access to all of the sections as many times as you want, forever, as well as downloads of every preset. You can go back and watch the parts as many times as you want, whenever you want.

My original plan months ago was to have the class available for download, but the hosting service I went with does not allow downloads for videos in online courses. I do certainly understand that some people would rather watch this without internet access, on the plane for example. I am currently talking with the host about options, but I must admit, I am swayed by their arguments as to why they don't offer downloading, namely piracy, as others in this thread have pointed out. Yes, @dpeterson technically anything that comes into your computer can be captured, given enough effort, but the barrier to entry for this inarguably cuts down on piracy.

The reality of theft makes this smart.
Yes, it's unfortunate, but as a content creator, you can't blame Cooper or others for not wanting to feed Pirate Bay.

The only other option would be DRM based video player, but that rabbit hole has its own ugly problems.

People buy simple, and Netflix simple is validated as good enough. I fly as much as any of you (I'd wager), but want to watch this in front of my AF3, not on a plane. In the midst of stale air, salty snacks, slow wi-fi and turbulence, all I want is some relaxing music.

Back
Top Bottom