Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
The plan as of now is to release the entire class as soon as possible, minus the section on the FC series, and then upload an FC addendum this fall when the pedals are released.

Don’t you think there should be two prices for this the, The ‘full’ price for ALL of the tutor videos, and a reduced price for the Axe III vids minus the FC vids as many people now have purchased a controller.
Or maybe the FC videos should be available for purchase separately.

I think the big hold up were the new recent features causing some re-work on past videos/content made and waiting on release of the FC last I recall.... I'm trying to be patient on both of those fronts.

Correct.

There has been so much firmware and editor progress made so rapidly in the last several months that I considered it a disservice to everyone planning to purchase to release the footage I originally shot this summer. It's essentially merited a complete redo. I trust everyone will think it worth it.

Correct.

There has been so much firmware and editor progress made so rapidly in the last several months that I considered it a disservice to everyone planning to purchase to release the footage I originally shot this summer. It's essentially merited a complete redo. I trust everyone will think it worth it.
At the rate Cliff & Company work you will be chasing your tail!!

Correct.

Been there ;)

Plan as of now is to release end of September. I had to reshoot a good bit of the class with a more final editor beta and need to edit several hours of that. I'm hoping to get FC content finalized for the initial release, but as of now, I will likely simply add it to the class a few weeks after release.

It’s now nearly November.....and idea of a release date yet?

Correct.

I don't know....it just seems like you may be continually chasing your tail with this one, Cooper. Since it is such a new product, perhaps releasing one video at a time would be more beneficial and adding it to your library would be a better setup?

Perhaps start with some basic standard setup things that is pretty much the norm with the current firmware/software?
Then move on to another item every few weeks?

I know it is a time consuming process and by the time you roll around and complete everything, it will probably have changed again, but at least you can replace or update one video at a time instead of doing the whole thing over.

Either way it will be appreciated!

Please keep in mind that my Axe-Fx II classes were filmed several *years* into the development cycle of the unit...well after the XL, in fact. This was a markedly more stable time to be doing tutorials that would remain useful long after their release and be worth the investment for those buying them.

I have indeed locked picture on everything at this time and should have final edit soon. Thank you all for your patience. I promise it will be worth the wait. I'm definitely glad everyone is so eager to get into it!!

I've watched you play and can see that you have total control over the Axe so I know the wait will be worth it.

Please keep in mind that my Axe-Fx II classes were filmed several *years* into the development cycle of the unit...well after the XL, in fact. This was a markedly more stable time to be doing tutorials that would remain useful long after their release and be worth the investment for those buying them.

I have indeed locked picture on everything at this time and should have final edit soon. Thank you all for your patience. I promise it will be worth the wait. I'm definitely glad everyone is so eager to get into it!!

Why not release the FC vids seperately so that folk can pay seperately for them - as many are getting alternative FC's so the vids would be no good to them etc :)
Stop saying soon - it makes our life easier...;)

Back
Top Bottom