Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
THE COMPLETE AXE-FX III MASTER CLASS WITH COOPER CARTER
https://classes.coopercarter.com/axe-fx-iii-master-class-with-cooper-carter
See also The Complete FM3 & FM9 Master Classes!!

During over 13 hours of studio instruction, we go deep into the mind of the machine, recreating classic sounds, sculpting new tones, building presets, and learning how to dial in effects quickly and with confidence. Throughout the class, I'll be sharing some of the tips and tricks I've developed over years of working in the studio and onstage with bands like Dream Theater, Journey, Maroon 5, Avenged Sevenfold, and dozens of others who rely on the Axe-Fx for their tone. The $120 studio pass grants access to the complete course including all lesson modules, content on the FC series of foot controllers, and all the presets, tone matches, and layouts created during the class.

Praise for The Complete Fractal Audio Master Class Series

FAS should strike a deal with Cooper to have this included with every new AXE III purchase. I learnt TONS and had a blast going through it. If you have any sense that this might be for you, just buy it. You won't be sorry.
@VidarAus

How amazing is it that you can actually receive training from someone who sets up the Axe for major recording artists?! This is great! And well worth the price! Thanks, Cooper!
To all new users and experienced users, get this course! You will not regret it!

@deakle

I am making big progress with the AF3 because of this class. I’ve learned more in the past few days than I have in the past month! Let’s roll!
@DougB415

I haven't even finished the course yet, but now I am confident enough to finally get my III gig-ready to replace my II!
@rushfan

Man, I bought this the other day as a brand new Axe owner to help shorten the learning curve and I’m loving it. Cooper, thanks for creating this and making it available to users.
@masque

The class is extremely interesting and useful. I am not an expert but not a beginner either. And I am learning a lot of things I should have known much earlier. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks a lot!
@Kingfloyd

I strongly recommend Cooper's instructional video series. It provides a pro-level foundational approach in the use of the Axe FX III, with in-depth learning in several crucial areas.
@Sleestak

Worth it's weight in Fractal gold.
@rhummellh

Anyone still on the fence about this video series should jump off immediately. The ROI is phenomenal.
@Chad Beattie

This guy knows how to teach! I'm still going through his course even today and had his lessons months ago. I'm so glad there is someone out there to explain this powerful unit to us in normal understanding way. What a great investment! I recommend this to anyone with an Axe! My brain fries on some of your stuff in a good way!
@Terref69

The Edge of Breakup Tone section alone is worth the $!
@curious

Note on following along in order: I've already gotten questions asking about techniques I'm using in later sections that I explain in detail in earlier sections. I totally get the desire to want to skip right to what you most want to learn about, but I did design the class to be a progression that builds, and I truly do think even more advanced users will get a lot out of the early sections.

Note on discounts:
I am getting a lot of messages asking for a discount on the class due to "hard times," "exchange rates," and a number of other reasons.
These are all legitimate reasons to ask, but my response to all of the messages is the same, and I want to put it here for posterity:

I offer a discount for existing students of any one class on the purchase of any other Master Class. Other than this student discount, I will never be offering a discount on any of my classes, since it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who has already paid full price. The price is the price, and the price is the same for everyone.

Last edited:
By one on one, do you mean a live interactive lesson with each student or more like a youtube training video with one on one followup if needed.

greg

giphy.gif

Don't miss this guys! Invaluable is the word that comes to mind.

Cooper is of course an expert with the box but moreover his classes have been informative to the beginner as well as advanced users. His teaching style, delivery, and preparation are absolutely stellar.

Seriously, don't miss this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom