The "Clark Kent" Personality

There is one thing that my tests have always shown that was interesting to me. The NTP parts of my personality are extremely strong; so much so that I actually was called in to speak to someone because apparently that's not really normal or possibly healthy. :) But the weird thing is that the E (which is introvert/extrovert) is usually right in the middle; like a 1 or 2 on the score leaning to the E. So I guess that I'm kind of right on the cusp of being INTP and sometimes I feel that describes me better because I do get a lot of energy from a crowd of people, but when they get over about 20 people I start to get really uncomfortable. Regardless after a while I am completely exhausted both mentally and physically. Maybe I'm a small scale extrovert. I do know that I love to "discuss" and I will definitely pick a side of an argument for the sake of argument. I haven't been able to get that one under control. I work with this one guy who knows that and will come over and just get me going and he just gets off on it. I believe that his personality type is DICK. ;)

the problem with the Meyers/Briggs test is people answer the questions as they perceive themselves,not how they actually are.;)
you could read the question and say, yes i'll take the moral high ground in that situation.In real life,probably not.

Last edited:
INTJ as well. I didn't get it to work for me like these guys did.

Some famous INTJs:

Vladimir Putin, President of Russia
Augustus Caesar, Roman emperor
Paul Krugman, a famous American economist
Rudy Giuliani, former New York mayor
Donald Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense
Colin Powell, U.S. Secretary of State
Lance Armstrong
Richard Gere, actor
Hannibal, military leader of Carthage
Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor and California governor
Thomas Jefferson, a former U.S. president
John F. Kennedy, a former U.S. president
Woodrow Wilson, the former U.S. president
Walter White (“Heisenberg”) from “Breaking Bad”
Gandalf the Grey from The Lord of the Rings
Hannibal and Clarice Starling from “Silence of the Lambs”
Professor Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes’ enemy
Gregory House from “House, M.D.”

INTJ as well. I didn't get it to work for me like these guys did.

Some famous INTJs:

Vladimir Putin, President of Russia
Augustus Caesar, Roman emperor
Paul Krugman, a famous American economist
Rudy Giuliani, former New York mayor
Donald Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense
Colin Powell, U.S. Secretary of State
Lance Armstrong
Richard Gere, actor
Hannibal, military leader of Carthage
Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor and California governor
Thomas Jefferson, a former U.S. president
John F. Kennedy, a former U.S. president
Woodrow Wilson, the former U.S. president
Walter White (“Heisenberg”) from “Breaking Bad”
Gandalf the Grey from The Lord of the Rings
Hannibal and Clarice Starling from “Silence of the Lambs”
Professor Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes’ enemy
Gregory House from “House, M.D.”

But now you know your target!

I hate to start a thread about myself, seems so tacky, but there's been some discussion about me in here and why I am the way I am etc. I found this personality test through Casey Sabol actually. (name drop! ;) )

Turns out there's an explanation: I'm ENTP:
ENTP strengths and weaknesses | 16 Personality Types

I definitely think this test got me nailed down pretty well so give it a shot yourself and start questioning yourself. :)

Other people that are ENTP:
John Adams, a former U.S. president
James A. Garfield, a former U.S. president
Rutherford B. Hayes, a former U.S. president
Theodore Roosevelt, former U.S. president

This one however might be closer to what people think of me: The Joker (“Batman” series) :lol

ENTP here also. I disagree with the "generally well respected, but not well liked" conclusion in that synopsis. I am pretty well liked.

Those questions have zero meaning to me unless put into some context. I'm very flexible and not 'one' way in every situation.

Sometimes I'm introverted, sometimes I'm extroverted, etc.

'Tests' like remind me of that saying "There are two type of people. Those that divide the world into groups, and those that don't".

In the end u are clark....clark kent.....try as hard as you can to be the superman....rip your shirt off, no "s" on your chest. Just some hair....
Still u can make some people believe you are what you are not. Even yourself....since its all about the IRs :)

Edit 1: INFP is my result...

Last edited:
Those questions have zero meaning to me unless put into some context. I'm very flexible and not 'one' way in every situation.

Sometimes I'm introverted, sometimes I'm extroverted, etc.

'Tests' like remind me of that saying "There are two type of people. Those that divide the world into groups, and those that don't".

I have that same trait. When I see questions like that I make a conscious effort to generalize best I can (even though it bugs the shit out of me to do so).

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I'm similar to you Clark but I'm INTP. I found the personality types information very interesting. Was totally unfamiliar with these ideas but found they describe me really well. It's like I have a new insight into myself. :)

ESTJ here... the description matches almost literally.
I got pretty much 30% for all of the 4 dimensions; only the S part was indecisive with only 4%. But that makes a lot of sense, if I think about it, as I variate a lot between being impulsive and reasonable depending on the situation.

INTJ as well, and I'm pretty sure I've had the same results every time since I first took the MB test back in 98 or so. I think that 2% is a bit off, or we're all rare weirdos in here.

Back
Top Bottom