The "Clark Kent" Personality

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
I hate to start a thread about myself, seems so tacky, but there's been some discussion about me in here and why I am the way I am etc. I found this personality test through Casey Sabol actually. (name drop! ;) )

Turns out there's an explanation: I'm ENTP:
ENTP strengths and weaknesses | 16 Personality Types

I definitely think this test got me nailed down pretty well so give it a shot yourself and start questioning yourself. :)

Other people that are ENTP:
John Adams, a former U.S. president
James A. Garfield, a former U.S. president
Rutherford B. Hayes, a former U.S. president
Theodore Roosevelt, former U.S. president

This one however might be closer to what people think of me: The Joker (“Batman” series) :lol

Ok, Clark, you seem to be retarded the Same Way like me, welcome to the sanitarium..but it' s maybe problematic, that all of the People You mentioned, where US presidents...

Well in real life I'd say: Matthew Perry, Chandler (“Friends”) is where it's at. (also ENTP) I've actually been nick named after him also. The guy with the jokes that only makes himself laugh.

Btw....the Joker is Way More cool than any other supergay spandex Heroe Out there, including also your alter Ego....just kidding...

I've just done the test.
I am one of those (INTPs) :

Socrates, philosopher
Rene Descartes, philosopher
Blaise Pascal, mathematician, philosopher
Isaac Newton, physicist
Carl Jung, psychologist
Albert Einstein, physicist
James Madison, the former U.S. president
Dwight D. Eisenhower, a former U.S. president
Gerald Ford, former U.S. president
Tiger Woods, professional golfer

"INTPs love theories and believe that everything can be analyzed and improved. They are not that concerned about the real world and practical things"

I would say this is fuc*** true and sad at the same time...

Hey...after Doing the Test I noticed that I' m EMFP.....but i Hope, we can still make Party....Even with your spandex trousers on...:)

And btw...I also seem to be a dumb ass, I just can't find the page to insert smileys here in this forum....?

Last edited:
I've been told I'm unresponsive to others needs but I just told them to shut up already because I'm also apathetic to others views.
As a guitarist I'm selfish with my free time, how else are you supposed to be?
Didn't see any link to a test.

Clark, is this just your way of telling people that there's a legitimate reason that you're a total asshole?

Just kidding ;)

Exactly! :lol

Now I can say that I'm an asshole but some people are that way. :D

For some reason I like to force people to think outside of the box. So sure... I mess with people's heads... normal shit. ;)

Meyer's Briggs. I used to have my students do the online test because I felt that it helped me understand their learning needs better. I usually waited until a few days into the course so that I wouldn't have any preconceived ideas...plus I used to see if I could guess what they were first which was purely for my personal amusement.

I do find it funny that you are also an ENTP such as myself. We aren't that common (allegedly) and that probably explains why I "got you" so early on when you first started posting here.

What I appreciate about knowing what my personality type is that it pretty much identifies your shortcomings as well and lets you know what to look out for. I tend to be free with my cash. I also have a perverse sense of humor and ENTP's tend to be hard on their children in terms of expectations and praise. I also have a low threshold for stupid. I don't suffer fools. :) This has been the one that I had to work on the hardest because I have historically had little or no need for anyone that I feel is not smart. I won't be cruel or anything, but you may as well have not existed. Not exactly a good attribute for the work environment. I also have trouble with delegating things and will just do the damn thing myself.

All kinds of fun things to learn from the Meyers Briggs test. I know that some people consider it like a horoscope where they just say vague things that anyone can relate to, but if you look at the questions and the actual letters and how they break down it's pretty scientific and I've taken the test probably 10 times in 20 years from different administrators and different questions and have always been the same personality type.

Meyer's Briggs. I used to have my students do the online test because I felt that it helped me understand their learning needs better. I usually waited until a few days into the course so that I wouldn't have any preconceived ideas...plus I used to see if I could guess what they were first which was purely for my personal amusement.

I do find it funny that you are also an ENTP such as myself. We aren't that common (allegedly) and that probably explains why I "got you" so early on when you first started posting here.

What I appreciate about knowing what my personality type is that it pretty much identifies your shortcomings as well and lets you know what to look out for. I tend to be free with my cash. I also have a perverse sense of humor and ENTP's tend to be hard on their children in terms of expectations and praise. I also have a low threshold for stupid. I don't suffer fools. :) This has been the one that I had to work on the hardest because I have historically had little or no need for anyone that I feel is not smart. I won't be cruel or anything, but you may as well have not existed. Not exactly a good attribute for the work environment. I also have trouble with delegating things and will just do the damn thing myself.

All kinds of fun things to learn from the Meyers Briggs test. I know that some people consider it like a horoscope where they just say vague things that anyone can relate to, but if you look at the questions and the actual letters and how they break down it's pretty scientific and I've taken the test probably 10 times in 20 years from different administrators and different questions and have always been the same personality type.

This does explain a lot. I'm also like that. Zero tolerance for "stupid". Stupid people slow me down so I ignore them. A fast solution. Goddammit I'm an asshole with zero empathy...

INFP here. It's funny with only a few responses on the forum and supposedly only 4.3% of population as INFP, we're way overrepresented among the respondents to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom