AFIII The Christmas Song - Smokey Jazz Preset

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
Never tried this preset/model before but it worked great....really shocked at how good the JC120 sounds with the old Gretsch. Not really a chord melody thing, working on a free time accompaniment for The Christmas Song for our Christmas services this week.

I like it! Sweet guitar.

Just noticing that Silver Sky in the background. How would you compare that to the Schecter Nick Johnston that you mentioned the other day? My friend has been looking at getting a Silver Sky.

I like it! Sweet guitar.

Just noticing that Silver Sky in the background. How would you compare that to the Schecter Nick Johnston that you mentioned the other day? My friend has been looking at getting a Silver Sky.
I actually prefer the Schecter

I like it! Sweet guitar.

The Silver Sky is sweet, I just like the more modern feel of the Schecter. I actually like the pups better as well.

I’ve yet to get my hands on a SS. They get a lot of love here on the forum. I’d like to try one out when I get the chance.

Well that sounded great. How did you get it so percussive? Is it the compression on the mic?

Back
Top Bottom