The choice .... of a headphone

fafakiwi

Experienced
Hi ....
I know there are lots of thread on the subject and I m searching for them ....
I d like advises on the choice of a headphone for the Axe 3 ,
Which characteristics must be privileged , in priority .... I suppose that having the flatest response without no coloring the sound as FrFr can do ....
Thanks for advises , and explanation on your choice as it is as important as the choice of Fr. Fr or monitors .
Also interested to be able to read thread on the subject ....
Many thanks to all of you
Fafa from France

No answer actually .... just found old thread and have two in mind ,
Beyerdynamic DT 880
And the Blue Mix Fi which seems to be very popular,
So I d like to have opinion and truly the differences of quality , of the sound plug into the Axe .....

thanks .....yeah ...i did it today ...spent few hours through the forum ,
that s why i ve picked thes two options ....Beyerdynamic 770, 800, 1770....or the Blue Mix Fi as they seem to be most popular on the forum...
a comparison between both would help and clarify.... ;) :)

They're pretty honest. This is both good and bad. Good in that it shows the quality of good audio. Bad in that it shows the quality of bad audio. It's very quiet outside of the headphones (very little bleed.) I've seen some complain about the weight, but they are very comfortable to me. Keep in mind the ones I have are 4/5 years ago, so I'm sure that there have been improvements in various ways.

And LOUD. Love that when I really want to blast out.

Hi ....
not as much answers as i expected but i know there were lots of thread on the subject so i took the time and did research ....
so i picked a few products , take time to look at french sites which propose these products and have tested them seriously....
Here are the ones that seem to me to be good for the Axe .....
_ the Blue Mo FI ....now Blue MixFi which is very popular , but seems to colorate some frequencies ....doesn t remember if it s medium or high ....
the Blue Lola is also appreciated by many on the forum....
_ the Beyerdynamic 880 DT pro in his 250 ohms version is really popular ....for years now as the Blue MoFI is .....but seems to be as good as his successor ....the DT 1770 in terms of sound , doesn t need the difference of money ...there is also the DT 990....
_ An other one from Beyerdynamic has retain my attention ....the Amiron Home which seems to be a really good product in terms of sound , confort .....the price is more important ....close to 490 euros , more than 500 dollars but has really good rewiews .....
so hard to make a choice , of course testing them is nearly impossible ......
i would be tented to go for the Amiron Home but does it need such an investissment of money ......????
once more , if many of you would like to give their opinion , feels , advises ....on these products i would really appreciate ...
thanks very much ...
Fafa

Back
Top Bottom