The bright knob is killer

I am OCD with the treble on my presets, and I always wish there was more to fiddle with. And walla ... the bright knob takes care of that area in the tone that always perplexed me. It really works well, and does not change the overall feel ... at least on my Marshall based presets. Awesome addition. Crank that Super up, kill a bit of the brightness ... fan-tastic tone. What you WISH your cranked Super sounded like. Great stuff FAS ...

Where is the bright knob on Axe Edit as I cant see it ??
thanks

Where is the bright knob on Axe Edit as I cant see it ??
thanks

Pretty sure it's not in Axe Edit yet, so just via the front panel for now.

**EDIT - Nonsense, ignore me :) **

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
There's a 'Brightness' control under the Tone tab of the Amp Block - is that it..?
shrug.gif

To the freaks trying to correct me and ruin the thread, no, I meant "walla" ...

If I want to use slang, I will. Some of you really don't get it, do you? Like anybody cares about slang, shorthand, spelling, grammar, on in an internet forum. LOL! We are in here posting our experiences and thoughts. You guys expect great grammar? No slang? Than don't come in here. I post thoughts and solutions to the digital experience. I use my iPhone or whatever is in front of me. You are back in grammar school reciting your ABCs. How about you concentrate on the CONTENT? Might actually help you out sometime, instead of ruining posts with your BS self righteous corrections.

If I want to use slang, I will. Some of you really don't get it, do you? Like anybody cares about slang, shorthand, spelling, grammar, on in an internet forum. LOL! We are in here posting our experiences and thoughts. You guys expect great grammar? No slang? Than don't come in here. I post thoughts and solutions to the digital experience. I use my iPhone or whatever is in front of me. You are back in grammar school reciting your ABCs. How about you concentrate on the CONTENT? Might actually help you out sometime, instead of ruining posts with your BS self righteous corrections.

Beautiful

You do realise that many simply picked up on the mistake, embellished it and had a little fun rather than actually laying into you about it, don't you..?
smile.gif

Late to the party as ever, but I agree that it's pretty damn awesome. Had a go with it on my presets last night and I was easily clarifying some of the low end without making the highs too piercing (even dialed back the treble and presence a tiny bit). Pretty sure this will work wonders in band context as well, I'm looking forward to that test this weekend. :)

I was already very satisfied with my presets during our last couple of rehearsals, then this adddition came along and I'm like "yeah, that's even better". :D

The Bright Knob is the single most important development in guitar amplification and processing - ever! The significance of which will be taught in history classes of the future - on this world and others.

Reactions: yek

Geez... Relax friend. It's voila.
I have a group of friends here in Seattle who make their own pedals and amps, and it's fun to include a switch that does a general sweep of a frequency or a combo of things.. The bright switch thankfully does quickly what delicate EQing has been doing for me. Might be cool to see a "thick" or " darken" switch as well...
Once again Fractal manicures our machine with care and precision...
Love this fricken thing... ( I actually MEANT to spell everything in this post this way)

To the freaks trying to correct me and ruin the thread, no, I meant "walla" ... If I want to use slang, I will. Some of you really don't get it, do you? Like anybody cares about slang, shorthand, spelling, grammar, on in an internet forum. LOL! We are in here posting our experiences and thoughts. You guys expect great grammar? No slang? Than don't come in here. I post thoughts and solutions to the digital experience. I use my iPhone or whatever is in front of me. You are back in grammar school reciting your ABCs. How about you concentrate on the CONTENT? Might actually help you out sometime, instead of ruining posts with your BS self righteous corrections.

No biggie bro. Live and learn. I was just corrected recently for saying "mute point"....it's "moot point". Never knew that and was happy to learn!

Can't wait to try the bright knob out! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom