The Boys

Started watching it because of this thread. Half way through season 1 and really liking it. That "Spice Girls speech" Butcher holds could come straight from a Tarantino movie, it's just great and hilarious.

Last edited:
Just finished the second season. Definitely got a little political but didn't impact my enjoyment. The courtroom scene was epic.

Just finished it as well. I don't think I enjoyed the second season as much as the first, but I'll be back for 3 if there is one.

I still have to watch the last two seasons of Preacher as well. I don't get through anything quickly.

I read the comic, which was extremely dark. I imagine they would have to scale it down a little for TV, lol. I'll try a couple episodes maybe, but it takes a lot to get me interested in TV or movies these days.

Just realizing now that I think I still have a couple episodes to finish from the 2nd season. I think we got distracted with The Mandalorian and just forgot to get back to The Boys.

I read the comic, which was extremely dark. I imagine they would have to scale it down a little for TV, lol. I'll try a couple episodes maybe, but it takes a lot to get me interested in TV or movies these days.
They didn’t scale dowN that much, and is definitely worth watching...the creator of the comix is all in as well, AFAIK.

It's back!

Already a brutal death in the first 15 minutes.

Ahhh yeah!
Sonic 2 GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog

I can’t believe they didn’t market the returning season with Thin Lizzy!

The real life marketing is t as good as the fictional marketing in the show😄

Last edited:
Reactions: yek
The wife and I are huge supernatural fans. We don't want a lot of tv but boy, we got hooked on that series. We saw that Jensen (dean from supernatural) is in it, there's a good chance we'll watch it

Back
Top Bottom