The Boys

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I don't watch much TV so when I do want something that's worth the effort.

The Boys is pretty darn good. The storylines are great and the acting is very good. Some funny lines too.

If you watch it the scene with the Super Baby is awesome/hilarious.

The best. The after shows with Aisha Tyler and various cast and creators are always a profane hoot.

This has been one of my favorites lately. I love the commentary its making on the culture of superheroes and flips it upside down. Like imagine powerful people/supes who are like anybody else...they can be a**holes. It's refreshing.

I love The Boys. It can be f@cked up at times, however I feel like it’s a realistic representation of how super heroes would actually behave. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, as they say. There’s no way in hell super heroes would be do-gooders like they are in the Marvel movies.

Brilliant series. Great seeing fellow kiwis in the lead roles. Karl Urbahn and Antony Starr who plays Homelander.
All taken from a comic book series incase you didn't know.
Much better than that Vikings garbage.

I’ve got to thank you for putting us onto this.
It was like we’ve already watched anything that suited our tastes - we just finished watching Fargo...again!
We are into the second episode of series one and it’s good. It seems to be a series with the production values of a movie. Liking it.

thanks
Pauly

I don't watch much TV so when I do want something that's worth the effort.

The Boys is pretty darn good. The storylines are great and the acting is very good. Some funny lines too.

If you watch it the scene with the Super Baby is awesome/hilarious.

I binge-watched all of the first season. Looking forward to seeing the second season

Great series. Season 2 starts off a little slow but becomes better. Some great NSFW jokes.

Back
Top Bottom