THE BEST IR IN THE WORLD! (free)

Wow.. this is a killer IR and it fits perfect in the mix and it's not harsh as other are.
No need to low or high cut, very easy to dial and every amp I have tried sounds great.

I usually only use the Bulb Zilla cab pack (4 IRs) since I picked it up and promised myself I won't go to the IR rabbit hole again
This IR will definitely reconsider changing most of my presets.

.. a couple days later and I have changed most of my IR to this.
Damn Mikko this feels like a new paradigm for respones, all my other sounds like crap now =)

This one is good. I mean REAL good.

I'm always switching back and forth between my current time favorite (YA Recto Mix#4) and this nowadays.

I think that this is a Recto IR. Will you release a new pack of this cab Mikko? If so, how 'soon'? :) I'd buy it without hesitation.

Sorry for my macarronic english, Is good my friend!
EDIT: I have reformulated my previous post, I hope it is more intelligible now

Last edited:
First of all, thank you guys! Second of all.. there's such a "soon" bomb coming "soon" enough that I need to keep myself in control so I don't slip and say what's coming out "soon". :D

Tease! I get the whole "secret" thang, but if their going to copy it's going to happen and not much you can do about it, other then say...see I did it first. I wouldn't sweat that either as no two IR producers are the same, even with the same cab and speaker/speakers.
Be confident as to what YOU bring to the table.

Tease! I get the whole "secret" thang, but if their going to copy it's going to happen and not much you can do about it, other then say...see I did it first. I wouldn't sweat that either as no two IR producers are the same, even with the same cab and speaker/speakers.
Be confident as to what YOU bring to the table.
It's actually not about that. It's just a fun position to be in... just think about being able to decide what your competitors will release three months after you do it. ;) (Aww snap I sense my old self surfacing.)

The "soon" thing is not always about teasing. Working with the biggest artists in the industry comes with confidentiality agreements I'm afraid.

It's actually not about that. It's just a fun position to be in... just think about being able to decide what your competitors will release three months after you do it. ;) (Aww snap I sense my old self surfacing.)

The "soon" thing is not always about teasing. Working with the biggest artists in the industry comes with confidentiality agreements I'm afraid.

I totally get it man. Was hoping you'd slip up and tell us something more then "soon".....;) :D

Actually Mikko, this is a very, very, very, very good IR. I don't know if you were exaggerating with the name, but I thought I would set the record straight.

BTW Thanks. I am not sure if one of the Factory IRs is close sounding to this one, so I may need to refer people to it if I share a preset.

The IR is from this:

best.gif

✌️

I dont know why I like this IR as much as I do, I have lots of other really great IR packs but I just keep coming back to this one!! It's either some black magic or some kind of mind trick lol. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing more :)

Back
Top Bottom