The Axe-Fx III arrives

eBw2pFV.jpg

Nice shop!

For my XL+ , I surgically added 2 layers of static bag to dim the overbright screen in my studio. Custom screen protectors anyone? LOL

I'll add my kudos on your shop. I really like your rolling adjustable mini-bench. I've been in the process of getting my shop set back up after a move, but time and money constraints have made it a slow process.

Enjoy your new AFX III!

I asked my wife if he was shaking when he delivered it...... and then she asks me "why would he be shaking?" Shaaaaaa "Are you guys stalking the UPS drivers" Uhhhh no

He did wait patiently....
View attachment 45664

That's great! I need the same thing... UPS is scare to come here because of my dogs, so I end up needing to go to the airport to pickup my delivery because they always put down I am not home.

I am in day three of UPS attempting delivery. Took a vacation day so I sit at home patiently waiting, waiting and waiting.

ahhh ups almost tried to screw up my delivery...claiming they "couldn't find it on the truck"...My response was pull over and find it..lol

It gets waved around the room to make a quick check sometimes. ( I have 2 small dogs who know they don't belong in my studio) I am afraid to take it anywhere else. :p

Back
Top Bottom