The Axe-Fx III arrives

Our UPS driver can't find our house. I had to run into the street and flag him down....on his way out of our area.

Funny thing is that he remembered me from my last signature required UPS delivery. That time, when he couldn't find us, he claimed he had left a slip on the door. That was a flat out lie, since I was watching the street at the time he logged the delivery attempt. No truck. I'm pretty sure the dispatcher must have checked his route via GPS logging. They made him drive back to my house in the middle of the night after he finished his route. LOL

Glad you have a good one.

My driver knows me, and I saw him pull in and was waiting with the front door open. Told him it was a new guitar toy that I had been on the waiting list for and finally got to order Saturday via 2nd Day Air so I could get it quicker.

eBw2pFV.jpg

Man... You guys who take the time to take a pic of the box instead of just tearing in and setting it up asap...

Oh wait, come to think of it I did that too. Lol

Man... You guys who take the time to take a pic of the box instead of just tearing in and setting it up asap...

Oh wait, come to think of it I did that too. Lol

I didn't want to start another thread so I apologize Dojo for hijacking. Here's a little humor. So I decide I will create an epic screen protector removal video. I have a drone that I was going to fly down the street to the tune of Ride of the Valkyries and as it flew by my Axe III it would snag a line tied to screen protector and rip it off. I haven't flown my drone for months so i spent about 2 hours finding the darn battery charger and refreshing myself with the flight controls. I could just imagine trying to explain to Matt how I broke the III because I crashed into it. LOL So the drone is flight ready. I pull out the video cam and of course need to find that charger cord. Arrrrrrgh. An hour later I'm set. Drone ready, check. Camera on drone ready, check. Video camera ready, check. Little harness to hold the string as the drone snags it, check. All I am missing is the III.

Neighborhood kids are all around of course wondering what I am doing etc and the UPS truck pulls up. Wooooooooooooooo Hoooooooo let's get this production going! So I open the outer box, open the inner box, remove the plastic bag surrounding the beautiful Axe III and.....

wait for it...

drum rolll...

no friggen screen protector! LOL

:D:confused::(:rolleyes:

Ha, I still have mine on my 4 month old AxeFX II XL+. Never got around to pulling it off, and figure I'll leave it now that I'm selling it off.

Back
Top Bottom