The Answer finally.....Nirvana !!!

lukather

Inspired
Yesterday I found Nirvana.(yes I know they split a long time ago).. after 22 years of trying to find the clarity, depth, warmth and timbre, pure driven and overdrive sounds I've had in my head for all those years the suddenly appeared......... I'm not kidding Its like I'm re-born.......

I estimate I must have spent in excess of £80k on buying and selling amps, switchers, pre amps cabs, effect units and guitars

My current set up..

Valley Arts 'Luke'
Music Man Luke
Tyler Studio
Takamine Acoustic.

Skrydstrupp Powercentre
Axefx Ultra.
Mesa 2:90
2 x Bogner Cubes
2 x JBL Eons
All Access..

The WDW system with the mix of JBLs and Cubes as provided the answer .....

I must say a big big thankyou to RACA for his patches because they were the catalyst...

The ability to switch and mix between JBL's and Bogners for clarity on cleans with warmth and depth and then mix the bogners for driven and distorted sounds giving the drive and bottom end... Its is truely Awesome...with great separation of sound and hi-fi quality..

Its not a small rig, but I plan to put it into the smallest rack I can find ....

This has proved to be a very happy guitar day ....! hope this helps

Picture taken off my iphone sorry for quality will get better pictures not in rehersal rooms

this is THE way forward....!! :D

6ffef2eb.jpg

guitars_and_gear_0241.gif

P1060853.jpg

Congratulations!

Funnily enough I quite like my Axe into an RCF Art310a plus through a SS power amp into a 112 and 210 cab. But it is the RCFArt310a that gives the bottom end..!

Back
Top Bottom