• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish The Ability To Save/Load Individual Channels for Blocks

ssmorga78

Veteran
It would be REALLY AWESOME if we were able to save individual channels of an effect and be able to load them back into a block on an individual channel basis .... i.e. say I create a great Drive on channel A of Drive Block 1, then have another good one on channel B of Drive Block 2 .... if we could just save the individual instances so that you could load them into individual channels of the 1 Drive block ..... if that makes sense? I run into wanting this more with things like Delay, Reverb, Chorus, etc..... but the Drive Block would be useful as well. Not sure what all that entails programming wise, but it would definitely be a nice, time saving addition!

Joe Bfstplk

Inspired
You can currently copy one channel of a block to the clipboard and paste it into another instance of that block, and you can also copy the channel over the others, so it doesn't seem too hard of a stretch to simply place another instance, paste in the channel(s) you want, and save that block in the library.

Having said that, having a channel library would be verrrrry handy....

Last edited:
Top Bottom