The 300th amp model?!

Y’all realise we are nearly at 300 posts? I think we should get it all out there in 299 posts. Seems poetic. And look I just wasted one!

How about an model that its all values can go to 11? louder, more drive, more saturation, more eq. everything is more!

How about an model that its all values can go to 11? louder, more drive, more saturation, more eq. everything is more!

That is easy to achieve: just insert two Metal Zone drive blocks, with all their buttons at max, in series before the amp

Last edited:
Just don't make a Peavey Triumph 60. It was my first tube amp and I bought it based on other people's advice. That was a horrible amp. It never worked when playing with others, just couldn't get any tone out of it. Frustrated the hell out of me.

Just don't make a Peavey Triumph 60. It was my first tube amp and I bought it based on other people's advice. That was a horrible amp. It never worked when playing with others, just couldn't get any tone out of it. Frustrated the hell out of me.
I had the 120 version for years and it worked ok until you have footswitch problems rendering the channel switching useless. My only concern would be Cliff and the team lifting it up on a bench...would shut down FAS with hernias for all! Not sure you could even model it without adding 40 pounds to each FAS device!

This has been an interesting thread with all the suggestions, both comical and serious, especially the Spider. Perhaps that one could be named Curve7 Cockroach on the Axe.

It would be really amusing if Cliff has something quite out of left field planned for #300 and is thinking 'Ha, ha. Those suckers ain't even close.'

Back
Top Bottom