The 300th amp model?!

New amp models are always fun and I am really excited about the 5150 crunch channel.
But to be honest ... after I dialed it in it sounds exactly like all of my other high gain presets :tearsofjoy:

I used to run it in a wet dry config,the effects would run through the 112 and I would run the dry signal through a 212 cab made by Redplate with swampthang speakers.The cab was rated at 300 watts.Infact some of the Redplate amps might be good to model ,but if memory serves me I think most of them are modified F or M circuits.The Redplate I had for awhile was a 150 watt head,massive tone but you couldn’t go past one on the master.

How about..
We let Cliff do his thing and hope he goes really all out psycho, so we can get the FAS Cliffbanger…..
The Ultimate Amp!!! So wild that it could never exist in the real world without being registered as a weapon.
I mean, have you tried the other FAS models… holy moly… Now imagine those being Cliffed to the max!

I love the idea that the forum is alive with speculation of what the THREE HUNDREDTH AMP (fanfare, fireworks, lazer show) will be.

...meanwhile at Fractal headquarters it's business as usual and nobody's noticed that the counter is about to click over from 299.

well I think the most requested ones have to be the ADA, REVV. original Marshall Jubilee or that DC jumped the one guy really wants

I agree a FAS original would be pretty cool

How about a FAS amp model that cleans up like a Fender when the guitar’s volume knob is rolled back, a crunchy Marshall with the volume in the middle, and a fire-breathing high-gain monster when it’s on 10?
I still think this would be the best go…..but instead of the guitar vol, just have a knob on the amp that goes from cleanest to meanest so you
could use a pedal to control it.

latest

you play one chord, it nearly blows your monitors, all the LEDs light up and you have to reboot the Axe FX

Some are joking here, but I think you need to think of what is missing that was huge in the past.

1) The Laney LA 100 BL, with a modified Dallas Range Master for the early Black Sabbath sound.
That amp has its on sound.
2) ADA Preamp - Countless hair metal guys in the 80s used this.

Back
Top Bottom