The 300th amp model?!

A Fryette Pittbull would be super cool. Or a Mesa Trem-o-verb. Or a Road King.

Most underrated post of the thread!! Came here to veer off topic with the regs, and to suggest a Fryette Pittbull (not necessarily in that order!) which is absolutely the BEST possible suggestion, and see it's been done, so I'm +1-ing!!! ;) Oh PLEASE please PLEEEASE Cliff, declare it so!!

Howzabout an FAS custom model: Something without a real world incarnation in hardware with multiple gain stages: for example: Assignable harmonics content (even, odd, balanced) targeting for each gain stage, with high and low pass controls for each to focus on a particular frequency range - for distortion character manipulation (crunchy mids, smoother highs,etc.). adjusting the input threshold: playing dynamics could also vary the character to taste: more odd order at lower input: more even digging in (or visa versa).

Woof. Sounds like a lot of work, might not be very user friendly, as dialing in good sounds might be challenging. Well, ideas are a dime a dozen: so that's my 0.8333 cents worth.

Howzabout an FAS custom model: Something without a real world incarnation in hardware with multiple gain stages: for example: Assignable harmonics content (even, odd, balanced) targeting for each gain stage, with high and low pass controls for each to focus on a particular frequency range - for distortion character manipulation (crunchy mids, smoother highs,etc.). adjusting the input threshold: playing dynamics could also vary the character to taste: more odd order at lower input: more even digging in (or visa versa).

Woof. Sounds like a lot of work, might not be very user friendly, as dialing in good sounds might be challenging. Well, ideas are a dime a dozen: so that's my 0.8333 cents worth.
How about a FAS amp model that cleans up like a Fender when the guitar’s volume knob is rolled back, a crunchy Marshall with the volume in the middle, and a fire-breathing high-gain monster when it’s on 10?

Back
Top Bottom