The 262 presets prepare to be loaded following amp list one by one...

danthrax

Hello there!! First of all I hope you understand my english

I´m going to try to explain what I made, don´t know if there´s something like this but here you have if it could help somebody.

Readme txt:

Some notes:

-If you want to have all the presets of each amp (262) following the amps list in order like the amps list of the devices, just remember, firts amp is Fender Tweed Champ (named 5F1Tweed), in my list start with the preset number"33-1_Fender Tweed EC"

-The last amps in the Axe amp list are the firsts 6 of my presets (starting with the number 15-1) because cannot fit all of them because I started in the number of preset 33-1 due to there are 262 amp simulations. (oops!!)

-Mostly of presets are with default settings except some Mesa amps where I used the five band Eq an touched some parameters

-The stock cabs used for each amp are selected following the advices from Yek´s guide (Thanks bro!!)

-The presets are made using 4 scenes:

s1-amp,cab
s2-drive, amp, cab, Delay, Reverb
s3-Y amp for clean (ODS100 default used for this presets) , chorus, delay, reverb
s4-amp cab reverb

Switches 5,6,7,8 for pedals: drive, chorus, delay, reverb

I hope you enjoy this shit and sorry for my english!!! :(

Danthrax

Attachments

• Axe FxII-Ax8 262 amps presets.zip
    329.5 KB · Views: 93
First of all, thank you danthrax!

Then I'd like to know, if this is your version of "stock presets"? The stock presets of AX8 is not well maintained IMO. So I'd like to try somebody else's presets so maybe I can be inspired from new well-designed tones!

Hello there!! First of all I hope you understand my english

I´m going to try to explain what I made, don´t know if there´s something like this but here you have if it could help somebody.

Readme txt:

Some notes:

-If you want to have all the presets of each amp (262) following the amps list in order like the amps list of the devices, just remember, firts amp is Fender Tweed Champ (named 5F1Tweed), in my list start with the preset number"33-1_Fender Tweed EC"

-The last amps in the Axe amp list are the firsts 6 of my presets (starting with the number 15-1) because cannot fit all of them because I started in the number of preset 33-1 due to there are 262 amp simulations. (oops!!)

-Mostly of presets are with default settings except some Mesa amps where I used the five band Eq an touched some parameters

-The stock cabs used for each amp are selected following the advices from Yek´s guide (Thanks bro!!)

-The presets are made using 4 scenes:

s1-amp,cab
s2-drive, amp, cab, Delay, Reverb
s3-Y amp for clean (ODS100 default used for this presets) , chorus, delay, reverb
s4-amp cab reverb

Switches 5,6,7,8 for pedals: drive, chorus, delay, reverb

I hope you enjoy this shit and sorry for my english!!! :(

Danthrax

First of all, thank you danthrax!

Then I'd like to know, if this is your version of "stock presets"? The stock presets of AX8 is not well maintained IMO. So I'd like to try somebody else's presets so maybe I can be inspired from new well-designed tones!
some of the AX8 presets are pretty good,just you need to tweak a little bit stock presets,all the presets that i downloaded or bought always tweak them to work with my guitar and monitors.

These are great - thanks so much for sharing! The title of your zip file says "Axe FxII-Ax8" - do you happen to have these also in Axe FxII format? It'll save time because I need to convert them all. Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom