The “leaves the house” rig

Budda

Axe-Master
I now have it all: digital modelling, solid state and tube!

4A29F295-0BF5-406A-9F56-0FA72E224FB5.jpeg

Picked up the super crush at the start of January and the 5150 script towards the end. The Orange was bought for what was described as “celestial doomgaze” and I think it will do well. I bought the 212 in December. It is a convertible cab with a V30 and G12K-100 running mono or stereo.

I also have a proco rat, eqd acapulco gold, jhs series 3 hall reverb, vox delaylab and an SDD pre being built by a friends company Photo Booth Sound Design.

2023 will see at least 1 new band with any luck!

I plan to use the axe3 with MC8 and matrix 800W as a live rig.

Sick! Please drop a link to those sweet doomy riffs when the new band gets off the ground - Soundcloud demos sound killer \m/

Necro bump but I love my super crush 100. Never thought I'd be into it until I talked to AJ at Mojotone when I was doing their 5E3 class. I was asking some questions about analog solid state amps and AJ said that he had a super crush at home and it was the main amp he played through. I thought "if him at his level at Mojotone plays through a super crush a lot, it's gotta be good."

Found a used deal on a super crush a while back and decided to go for it. I've had it for a few months now and I'm totally blown away by it. I'm keeping it forever. I'd have no qualms about making it my main amp, and the cost:tone ratio is insane. Even comparisons I've heard against a Rockerverb, I preferred the super crush in most cases.IMG_2446.jpeg

Last edited:
I ended up selling my super crush when I realized that despite the sound being there, owning the amp didnt make me want to play more guitar.

IMG_7112.jpeg

Buying that did the trick lol. Doesnt make the SC100 a bad amp, just wasnt making me think “damn I want to go look at it and play”.

No attenuator here, just the normal channel.

I totally get that lol. For the price it's awesome but inclusive to the whole market it's definitely not the best thing out there 🤣

You've got a bucket list set up right there, congrats!

I totally get that lol. For the price it's awesome but inclusive to the whole market it's definitely not the best thing out there 🤣

You've got a bucket list set up right there, congrats!
My main non doom dirt tone in the axe is a rockerverb, put the sdd pre in front and it dooms right up. Had my friend build me the pedal after discovering it in the axe.

For those who dig the orange sound, super crush definitely has it!

Having the two speakers in one closed cab in stereo doesn't make a lot of sense, and a major source for phase issues

Back
Top Bottom