That was hard. Not.

bdrepko

Fractal Fanatic
I just got the FC6 today. I plugged in the FASLINK (XLR) cable, started AXE-EDIT, programmed 6 scene selects with toggles to scene 8 for leads, and set up the tuner in less than 5 minutes. Amazingly straight forward. Now I just need to update the firmware. Good job FAS for making this easy to program.

Interesting....

Always thought I "needed" a 12, but with the 6 only currently available n Europe I'm going to give it a go.

I suspect the reality is that there are players on here who genuinely need way more functionality than me and are more than getting by with a 6...and that my current footswitch layouts on my AX8 are necessarily busy. We shall see

Interesting....

Always thought I "needed" a 12, but with the 6 only currently available n Europe I'm going to give it a go.

I suspect the reality is that there are players on here who genuinely need way more functionality than me and are more than getting by with a 6...and that my current footswitch layouts on my AX8 are necessarily busy. We shall see
The FC6 is incredibly powerful. Not sure I would even utilize the 6 other button on the FC12.

Back
Top Bottom