Thanx to G66

Zurichaxe

Hi there, I'm, as u can see, a brand new member of the Fractal family. And I'm proud of it.
i wanted to give a big thank you to Jaques and everyone at G66 ( European distributor )! I got a welcome email before I even paid one dollar.I feel really welcome and I think I'm in a professional but still familiar environment. That's great!
Lot of thanks again and continue in the same spirit.

Best customer service in Europe. I've gotten chocolate, a t-shirt and a cap I just got with my latest FM3 order. Hats off.

Reactions: Ole
I'm starting to be jealous: I received a t-shirt with my AXE FX3 and a cap with my FM3 (bought with a week between them)

I suppose that it isn’t just a good time of the year for sending chocolates by courier. It's starting to be hot here. Obviously I don't matter at all and the service from Sussi and everybody at G66 has been flawless.
Sweetwater here in the states also sends candy with the orders. A few years back they started putting the candy in a plastic ziplock baggie. Nothing would suck more than getting a bit-o-honey melted on your new 4000 dollar interface.

Hi there, I'm, as u can see, a brand new member of the Fractal family. And I'm proud of it.
i wanted to give a big thank you to Jaques and everyone at G66 ( European distributor )! I got a welcome email before I even paid one dollar.I feel really welcome and I think I'm in a professional but still familiar environment. That's great!
Lot of thanks again and continue in the same spirit.

You're in very safe hands, I had a problem with my FX3 so they sent me a replacement straight away and the courier collected the faulty unit on delivery. Superb service and really nice friendly people to deal with. The best customer service I have ever experienced, hands down.

I'll give a shoutout to the distributors for Australia & New Zealand, 'Independent Music'. Andrew and his team are excellent to do business with. I'm sure Cliff would be delighted to know that the sale of his products globally are being handled in a professional manner.

Jaques and his team are simply unbeatable, fast, fair and helpful. Years ago, they saved my ass. My AXE XL caused problems a few days before a gig. Jaques sent me a replacement immediately and without any complications. And of course the chocolate wasn't missing either.

G66 superb all round, axe fx/axe ultra , 2 x axe3's,various monitors & pedals, waiting list management etc tec...best customer service which in turns builds great faith ...pleasure to deal with, wouldnt buy the gear they sell anywhere else. 11 out of 10 all round from me

Jacques and Sussi Isler are an example for all other music companies out there how service and customer friendly support has to be handled. They saved me more then once, f.i. on a late Saturday night and got things fixed within 48 hours by sending me goods through express mail and explaining me how to fix things easily. Also they keep their head cool and are always polite - while I'm sure they have a stressful and busy job. The Fractal Audio is a great product, but when it comes with such a great team like Jacques and Sussi backing it up in Europe, it's a win-win.

Back
Top Bottom