Thanksgiving Menus??!!

la szum

Axe-Master
So what you all cooking, or feasting on this Thanksgiving weekend? :)

Traditional? Non-traditional? Experimental?

I am unsure right now. Was thinking maybe a Standing Rib Roast, or Cornish Hens
as the main course? Sorry, Lil' Chicken.

Last edited:
So what you all cooking, or feasting on this Thanksgiving weekend? :)
I have a couple huge slabs of wild salmon that have been marinating for nearly two days, and I’ll be broiling Brussels sprouts with parmesan cheese and garlic. I’m making stuffing and gravy from scratch as a nod toward tradition, and my oldest friend Bob (who was the drummer in the trio we played in while I was in school back in the ’70s) will be bringing a tray of mac & cheese and some brownies for dessert.

On tap (not literally) we’ve got Little Sister, a fantastic IPA from local Rhode Island brewer Grey Sail. Beer will be had.

Among other things, I’m thankful for the hard work of everyone at Fractal, and the ongoing contributions of the friendly gang on these hallowed forums. Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

Two turkeys, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, corn casserole, homemade cranberry sauce, cornbread dressing, yeast rolls, chocolate pecan pie, fudge pie, pumpkin pie.

I have a couple huge slabs of wild salmon that have been marinating for nearly two days, and I’ll be broiling Brussels sprouts with parmesan cheese and garlic. I’m making stuffing and gravy from scratch as a nod toward tradition, and my oldest friend Bob (who was the drummer in the trio we played in while I was in school back in the ’70s) will be bringing a tray of mac & cheese and some brownies for dessert.

On tap (not literally) we’ve got Little Sister, a fantastic IPA from local Rhode Island brewer Grey Sail. Beer will be had.

Among other things, I’m thankful for the hard work of everyone at Fractal, and the ongoing contributions of the friendly gang on these hallowed forums. Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

Gonna need your address. :)

I cooked a Turkey on the big green egg made gravy with the drippings and Turkey stock. Mashed potatoes home made cranberry relish.
Stuffing made with the giblets and neck. Pumpkin pie and whip cream from a can of ready whip.

Poor bird didn’t stand a chance. Just finished another piece of pie and a Turkey sandwich 😃

Back
Top Bottom