Thanks for all the hard work

smoib

To Matt and all the AE team

I've just installed AE3 and everything works as advertised. I'm not much of a front panel guy, I've been using it while I've had to but having an easy to use app on my Mac brings me back into my comfort zone. I'm not saying that it hasn't been handy to have an enforced front panel learning curve and I'll definitely be more comfortable now doing quick adjustments when I don't have the computer handy but AE is the way my brain likes to work with the Axe.

AE3 looks good, parameters change, blocks link and unlink.

VERY happy camper here.

Thanks for all your hard work. It is appreciated and I'm looking forward to seeing all the added features coming in the future but for now, this is great. Everything from here is gravy. You guys rock and I know I'm not alone thinking that but I just felt moved to put it in writing.

Now off to the Discussion forum to thank Cliff for FW11!!!

Have to join that echo...job WELL done and your hard work is very much appreciated. I too am a GUI kinda guy (my rack is an 8U on rollers...having to be bent over to change something is a pita) and being a new Fractalite I think the GUI will really speed up my learning curve. Thanks much!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom