Thanks Cliff & team

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
Maybe I'm having a 'soft' moment, who knows.
But sitting here now, I'm just starting to appreciate what the Axe FX II (and therefore Cliff and the team) have done for me. :encouragement:
Before the Axe FX, I had another so called high end guitar amp modeller. I used to sit there, and try to convince myself it sounded good, however I'd not often just play for the fun of it and even more rarely, record a good guitar sound with it.
Now... everything is different.. I usually plug the guitar in with a plan .. record something, play something, you know how it goes.
However....
Once I plug in, the absolute joy of this Axe FX takes over... I choose an amp, which gives me an idea for a riff... which I expand on.. and suddenly I've been playing for four hours.
Cliff - I want to offer my genuine thanks to you. Your unit, your attitude, your service, and your work ethic have brought the joy back to my music..The whole reason I love music. I'm loving this and it hasn't even been a year yet. [edit] - A year that I've had the axe FX - A musician for many more.
Thank you so much and I'll enjoy this ride as long as it lasts.

Pauly

Last edited:
riAJQsw.jpg

Attachments

• riAJQsw.jpg
    riAJQsw.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 10
I agree entirely - it's just a joy to play and *feel* the tone out of the box. Heck, I'm so happy I'm still on FW 8.x!!

Or maybe that's just because I'm a lazy twat :)

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom