Thankful for FAS & the forum

cableguy

Inspired
As a long time bassist & hack guitarist, FAS has put out such a great product in the FM3. Full disclosure, I've never played a tube amp (except an SVT), but I know the guitar tones I like. I just really don't know how to get there. So many of the factory presets get me exactly what I want. I can sound way better than my ability. :cool: The Mark Day Recto is so awesome for drop D. 🤘 My dog really freaks out a bit with Poltergeist Pig as well. The people on this forum are just awesome with some of the presets & knowledge they share really help a Fractal newb like me get around the FM3. Leon Todd's vids, Austin Buddy's bass pack, etc. There really are too many cool people & products to list. So I just want to make sure everyone knows that their product & help is really appreciated!

I'm thankful for the forum moderators. They allow a wide range of opinions, ideas and criticisms, but they're quick to address jerky behavior. That makes for a welcoming environment for people who want to help and share.

I'm thankful for the forum moderators. They allow a wide range of opinions, ideas and criticisms, but they're quick to address jerky behavior. That makes for a welcoming environment for people who want to help and share.

You are a big part of this Rex.

Thank you, to you and Unix for all you do.

Is it too late to be grateful??? :)

I just received my FM3 and I’m so grateful FAS exists! I mean there are lots of great gear out there that sounds great, but now I think I get it when folks say that it’s easier to get good tone out or FAS products. So I’m looking forward to spend time playing with these good sounds instead of tweaking (well there will some tweaking for sure!).

FAS customer service have been patient with me and my questions so this journey is looking great!

So, thank you FAS!! And thanks to those on the forum who already helped me or will in the future! This seems to be a great virtual musicien community.

Hi Cableguy,

Have you had a look at the @austinbuddy gold preset pack? I have to say it's one of the most valuable acquisitions I have made as it contains all the amps, with their proper cabs, named correctly (so you know a 'marshall' is a marshall!), and sounding great.

Thanks
Pauly

As a long time bassist & hack guitarist, FAS has put out such a great product in the FM3. Full disclosure, I've never played a tube amp (except an SVT), but I know the guitar tones I like. I just really don't know how to get there. So many of the factory presets get me exactly what I want. I can sound way better than my ability. :cool: The Mark Day Recto is so awesome for drop D. 🤘 My dog really freaks out a bit with Poltergeist Pig as well. The people on this forum are just awesome with some of the presets & knowledge they share really help a Fractal newb like me get around the FM3. Leon Todd's vids, Austin Buddy's bass pack, etc. There really are too many cool people & products to list. So I just want to make sure everyone knows that their product & help is really appreciated!

Hi Cableguy,

Have you had a look at the @austinbuddy gold preset pack? I have to say it's one of the most valuable acquisitions I have made as it contains all the amps, with their proper cabs, named correctly (so you know a 'marshall' is a marshall!), and sounding great.

Thanks
Pauly

Pauly,

I have the AB bass pack. It's awesome. I'm a bass player who plays around on guitar. The factory presets & some of the shared presets on the forum are really all I need. I may look at the AB Gold pack in the future, but for right now I'm pretty set. My next purchase will probable be the Cooper Carter masterclass series. I really need to get better at getting around the FM3. (old dog/new tricks)

Pauly,

I have the AB bass pack. It's awesome. I'm a bass player who plays around on guitar. The factory presets & some of the shared presets on the forum are really all I need. I may look at the AB Gold pack in the future, but for right now I'm pretty set. My next purchase will probable be the Cooper Carter masterclass series. I really need to get better at getting around the FM3. (old dog/new tricks)
@cableguy - Glad you are digging the Bass Tonepack!

Love to get some of your candid feedback over in the FM3 preset section here our so your fellow bass players can hear how you are using/digging it.

We worked a long time on getting this together! Have you tried the Acoustic Bass Emulation preset yet? It sounds so close to the real deal on my Rickenbacker!

The Austin Buddy Gold and Bass Pack are awesome! FM3 needs to be "bigger" to buy the British Royalty Pack! I had a little problem with my FM3 and I'll have to say Fractal Support went above and beyond to help me out and get it fixed! BTW, the Cooper Carter Master Class is awesome and worth the money especially the section on moving individual presets, loading stuff in and out. That was this old dogs new tricks...the blocks, etc. are easy it's the organizing that got me a little...but I backassed into it like usual!

Back
Top Bottom