Thank You to AXE-FX II Developers, Engineering Team, Staff and Assembly Crew!

MV5BMTczMzIwNjc0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY0MjAwMg@@._V1._SY317_CR15,0,214,317_.jpg

Cliff and Team Fractal do deserve a grand thank you for developing a product that gives the musical world something it has longed for years now. I know my back thanks you, my mind and my soul are in chorus thanking you. To have a unit that does and sounds so awesome is hard to believe coming from the old school of hauling B3s around and Marshall cabinets and amps, it just makes you smile with joy. As for the harsh comments (having been on the design and manufacturing side) just look at it as some people's way of expressing their excitement about your product. Their lack of containment got the best of them and if the truth be told, we all probably have been close to that breaking point over the last few weeks anxiously awaiting a product that has revolutionized the guitarist way of mixing awesome sound with technology to control our sound so wonderfully. Looking forward to updates and the growth of the next level of your product and making what's going on in my musical brain and imagination happening not only for myself but others, blessing both worlds.

+1000! Thank you Cliff and everyone at FAS! Your hard work, honesty and the way you run your company are all VERY much appreciated!

Keep up what sounds like good work, being a newbie I will trust the others, but clearly you listen and respond to your customers which is impressive.(gain gain gain, more gain lol :)

"Thou shall not thank Cliff or Fractal untilth thou hast added Axe Fx-II to thy cart"

Then and only then shall my people be free to compliment. Not one minute sooner!!!

"Thou shall not thank Cliff or Fractal untilth thou hast added Axe Fx-II to thy cart"

Then and only then shall my people be free to compliment. Not one minute sooner!!!

Really? Great attitude. Let me get this straight. So, untilith thou hast begotten said special entitlement, Sir Clifford and his faithful crusaders shall only be free to thine complaints?

Rubbish.

Last edited:
Words can not describe the amount my gratitude I have for Cliff and the Fractal team for their brilliant design and execution of such a beautifully brilliant device that has not only made me a better player and musician but has also changed the way I hear and play music. The Axe-Fx is not only the best purchase I have ever made but also the most important music related purchase I have ever made. It has changed my life and it is the best thing to ever happen to me musically. Bless you and thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Yep - nothing but gratitude from me as well. The Axe-FX has made it possible for me to all but abandon tube amps (I still keep an Egnater Tweaker combo on hand but I've only turned it on once since the Ultra arrived). FAS is leaps and bounds beyond any other player in the amp modeling market and, for my hands/ears, the only product truly capable of emulating tube guitar amps completely and effectively (speaking only to the standard/Ultra capabilities). The robust, dependable hardware, the world class signal processing, and the insanely versatile routing capabilities are yet another set of features that place the Axe-FX in a category all its own. I'm also greatful that Cliff continues to push the limits by continuing to develop new algorithms that push the envelop further still even though the first gen units are still so very far ahead of other modeling products. To have bundled these new algorithms into a hardware platform that seems to include just about every feature requested by both existing gen1 users and those hoping for a hardware solution that better suits their needs. The Axe-FX II entire feature list may well be available piecemeal in user posts throughout this forum and the prior FAS forum as well. It's awesome to see companies give user requests serious consideration. It's another thing altogether to see a company incorporate so very many user requests in a 2nd generation product and bolster that product with extremely useful FAS conceived features to boot (X/Y for one). Lastly, and certainly not least, I'm grateful that FAS is able to succeed designing, manufacturing, and supporting the Axe-FX all here in America. Bravo! Congratulations! Most of all - Thank you for the world class service and your dedication to excellence and ingenuity.

Back
Top Bottom