Thank you to Atomic Amps (for above and beyond support)

6stringscott

Inspired
I was a bone-head twice and Atomic Amps still came through for me...

I've had a pair of Atomic CLR powered Neo wedges for a few years. They're awesome... but at some point early on one of them started having the high frequency part that would not work when I first turned it on, but after 20 minutes or so it would start working. And sometimes it was just intermittent... basically not gig-worthy.

Anyways, I was busy with the non-music part of my life, left a band, didn't look in the music room for months, didn't deal with the faulty CLR in a timely fashion... when I got around to dealing with it, Atomic Amp folks were cool about fixing it as still under warranty. Big kudos for honoring what was right with respect to the product even though I screwed up in handling it in a timely fashion.

Then the next bonehead move on my part.... I received back the repaired amp unit... and realized I had sent in my unit for repair with a cable still attached that I was supposed to keep. When I got back the repaired unit, there was no cable. So instead of contacting Atomic right away and asking for it like a normal person... I succumbed to life's non-musical distractions and stuck the thing in my music room and ignored it FOR YEARS!

I recently dug myself out of my music-funk, and decided it was time to deal with this mess I made... I sent a few emails to customer support, and I got back a cable in the mail! At no cost! Today I just put everything together, used a little hot glue gun to keep the wires from rattling like how it seems they were originally installed.

WOO HOO! Back to perfect full stereo sound after years of me not taking care of business.

Thank you Atomic for being better at providing service than I am at asking for it. At times it has been a challenge to get a response, but you clearly go the extra mile even for customers like me who don't really deserve it- you hold up your end of the bargain even if the other party doesn't. I'm happy to be your customer.

And happy to hear gorgeous stereo sound that puts a smile on my face!

Back
Top Bottom