Thank You smilefan

paullypj

Inspired
Thank you smilefan 1000 timse for your tutorial posts finally someone is explaining the tech in layman terms... Not just describing a given parameter by its name .... but actually a description of how it affects the sound ... and suggestions on how to learn to use it..

Thank u As far as i concerned you should change name to thexguru. But thats just MHO

You are very welcome. I feel that, while the development of Axe II is amazing,
its present complexity is verging on moving beyond the grasp of the average player.
I think we need to pause for a bit and bring everyone's knowledge/info level along for
the ride.

It wont go beyond the grasp off the average joe if you keep up with these tutorials... Ill tell you why i keep raving about smilefan.... I have owned so much stuff in the past 20 years ... I cant think of one piece of gear that i reached the point where i knew that unit inside and out (NOT to mention my phones, dvd, players, lcd, leds, gmyqs, can openers ,lbdms ..... always just scratching the surface )...I spend half of my life trying to study just how to use my phonse that go obsolete every 2 months i sick of ready manuals written by people who dont speak english ..... now i can rest assured that that will not happen with the axe...Thanks to smilefan ...smile fan that a great name for a supper hero... im done 9no more post until ver 6.73564 comes out ipromise

Back
Top Bottom