Thank you Leon Todd!

I saw Leon's videos before I bought the ax8. He is "guilty" that I have switched to the ax8 - and I am very grateful for that - best decision of my musician life.

Besides, his roots are from former Yugoslavia, as well as mine.

Again a big thanks to Leon from me too ...

Leon's contributions have allowed me to absolutely enjoy and understand the AX8 far more than words can express...the beauty with Mesa tube amps is being able to turn the master volume (both of them) down and crank the volume and lead drive in the pre-amp section to taste.

+1 as well here, learned a lot from your videos. Thanks for taking the time to shoot them. I tend to go to your youtube channel just to see what's new every other day of so.

Can't stop watching Ragdoll live jamming "Playing God and Shine" \m/

Last edited:
Im sorry Leon I didnt have the patience for the whole Star Destroyer build....totally guilty of skipping to the good parts where its almost done HA!

Keep the vids coming they are very appreciated.

While we are at it Leon I was doing some research considering having a couple of my guitars PLEK'd, and of course I find videos of you going through the whole process. I have always been able to reasonably set up my own guitars but have a 69' Telecaster Deluxe maple neck on a 79' Stratocaster body (which is one of the most versatile guitars I have) that I have always felt could benefit from having a professional luthier fine tune....I'm assuming you are still a proponent of this procedure?
Thanks for everything you put out there...I look forward to each of your new videos and reference the old ones frequently.

Last edited:
I've got a bunch of amp tutorials and comparisons scheduled for the next few weeks while i'm away, so if you see the vids pop up and I'm not responding to questions I'll definitely get back by the end of the month!

Glad to see you are doing well in Japan and discovering this amazing culture on every corner:

Have fun! There's a nice present when you get home: Q10 for Ax8!

Last edited:
While we are at it Leon I was doing some research considering having a couple of my guitars PLEK'd, and of course I find videos of you going through the whole process. I have always been able to reasonably set up my own guitars but have a 69' Telecaster Deluxe maple neck on a 79' Stratocaster body (which is one of the most versatile guitars I have) that I have always felt could benefit from having a professional luthier fine tune....I'm assuming you are still a proponent of this procedure?
Thanks for everything you put out there...I look forward to each of your new videos and reference the old ones frequently.

The plek is a great tool to enhance what a luthier can do. Well worth it IMO.

Glad to see you are doing well in Japan and discovering this amazing culture on every corner:

Have fun! There's a nice present when you get home: Q10 for Ax8!

Couldn't resist popping in to see if it was out. If the full release drops sometime in the middle of next week that will be a very nice treat to tuck into when I'm home.

Back
Top Bottom