Thank you Leon Todd….

I would definitely not have bought my AXE-FX3, if it was not for Leon. I bought it after months of watching his videos. I signed up as a patreon afterwards as a sign of appreciation for his great content and as a kind of commission, since he was the actual "seller" without pushing the product.

Use many of his tipps and knowledge within my presets...
Driving deeper in settings because of his videos....
And he seems to be a kind person.

👍🎸🤘

Just put myself on the waitlist for the FM3, and Leon and his YT videos was a pretty big reason for that. I can't wait to get the unit, grow a kick ass mane like Mr. Todd (I'm balding, so that's not going to happen) and shred away like him (which is also probably not going to happen for reasons not related to the balding).

In conclusion: A big thank you from me as well.

I was in Australia many years ago but only on the east coast. Yet there was rumor of a mystic musical messiah that would soon appear on the west coast and spread his wisdom.

I’m always so hell bent on playing the Mesa stuff, but thanks to Leon, I know think his LT TV mix7 mixed with an Atomica may be my new favorite set up.

Thanks youse guys!

I still remember the day I went to one of my guitar playing buddies house sometime in the mid to late '00's and him sitting me down and saying "you have to see this thing called the Axe-Fx; it's a rack, it does effects and amp modelling but it actually sounds good". Little did I know how good it would sound or how many amazing people in the community I'd meet because of the magic box.

Leon hasn't inspired me to buy anything I didn't already own (I think...), but I do love watching his stuff. Puts me in a happy place. And he reminds me a lot of the guy who inspired me to pick up the guitar in the first place almost 40 years ago!

Definitely gotta jump in on showing the love. Saved me from my ADHD watching words fall off the pages of the manual while trying to learn the FM3 in depth.

Leon is the reason I sold a bunch of gear to get an Axe FX 3 and probably a big part of why I got a second FM3. Huge help and inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom