Thank you Chris@AxeFxTutorials

He's one of the reasons I bought an AxeFX. When I was researching I ran across a LOT of his tutorials on youtube. Pretty much sealed the deal for me.

Grats Chris. Definitely well deserved. Willing to bet I'm just one of a very large number of folks who made a purchase directly because of your vids.

Thank you M@ and FAS and congrats Chris - thanks for all you continue to do for us. You certainly deserve it! :encouragement:

I'll be honest, at first I thought Chris was just doing all of this work because he wanted a job at FAS or something. Honorable goal for sure, but I thought there were ulterior motives for his willingness to help everyone so openly. That's probably just a reflection on myself moreso than on Chris...

Over time however, I realized I needed some quick help and I went to his chat room and asked him for some pointers when using the AXE 2. After that, my thoughts about Chris changed. My experience with him has been nothing but positive and it changed my initial thoughts about him. He's been a tremendous help to me and this forum, and I'm glad that he's been rewarded, and that my initial thoughts about him were wrong.

Good job man!

Thank you Fractal !! it's so nice to see that you guys support users that are giving so much of their knowledge and time !!

congrats Chris you deserve it :)

That's really cool and a nice thing for FAS to do. :) To think the guy was going to give it up a few months back. I think the whole community is glad he didn't.

Add the fact that (and those who are tracking know) he's been through hell the last few years, too, and still makin' it.

Well Deserved for Chris and Well Done, FAS!
faith-in-humanity-restored-010.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations Chris! It's well deserved. It is so refreshing to see a company in this day and age conduct itself with such class.

Thanks M@ and FAS for a classy move.

Awesome news! Congrats Chris! And now start saving for an AX8 because I might need your help when I get mine!

Fractal Audio and M@!, you guys rule!

I am so happy for Chris , I supported him when he raised founds for the Fx8 few month ago . This guy wanted so much the Fx8 just to be able to HELP THE FX8 future USERS . That's big Generosity from Chris , and from FAS . Thanks you both ;)

Back
Top Bottom