Thank you Chris@AxeFxTutorials

First of all, I have no idea what was said. All I asked was to hear it and stated the fact that I don't like censorship. Neither of which warrant that response.

Ordinarily I'd agree with you on that point, but please take our word for it, it was trolling, derogatory, off-topic and completely disrespectful to both Chris and FAS. Not only that it came from a user who I think has already been banned under one name and came back under the moniker of one of the greats to start more trouble.

Anyway, back to the positive topic at hand. Congrats Chris! That is some fine recognition for a job well done. You and FAS are both class acts.

First of all, I have no idea what was said. All I asked was to hear it and stated the fact that I don't like censorship. Neither of which warrant that response.

Do you read all of your Spam emails? ;)

Moderating a forum by deleting obviously off-topic posts is not censorship by any means. It's more like a spam filter.

I wish the forum was a bit more heavily moderated, solely to keep things on topic. Someone will ask a question about a delay, and suddenly people are fighting about if Van Halen is good haha.

Let's move forward in positivity and keep things on topic.

Doesn't matter what was said. It violated the rules and was removed. Consider taking it to a PM with "Yngwiemalmsteen" if you want to discuss his particular brand of hatred and jealousy?

Back on topic: congrats Chris! I'm looking forward to your contributions to the FX-8 zeitgeist. You do great explanations of tricky technical topics.

Bringing up something that does not belong in this thread..yeah..it's gone.

Apologies to those who responded...I'd rather not go there.

Start another post if you have a drum to bang, here we're celebrating a good thing, not rehashing old issues.

You guys are pure class. Love your work.
Thanks
Pauly

Hi all,

We want to take a moment to thank Chris from AxeFxTutorials.com
If you've been around here much at all, you'll know he regularly helps a lot of people on this forum -- and beyond.
Chris' generous contributions serve as a good example to us all on how to build community.

Recently someone asked for his help with an FX8. Even though he didn't own one he offered to do his best.
Well today that situation is remedied as we've just received word that our gift of an FX8 has been delivered.
Enjoy it Chris and again, THANK YOU. Post a picture when you can!

Thanks also to EVERYONE ELSE dedicated to making this a friendly, civil, informed, helpful community.

We'll keep doing our best to say thanks...

VERY nice gesture from FAS and congrats to Chris. :encouragement:

I'm sure also the guys @ L6, Kemper etc. are doing the same with their loyal and helpful costumers….

This is another reason way I love this place.

Using the Axe since 2012, by now the 3rd Axe FX in a row and it's not the last one for sure!
The FX8 is on my list!

The present is well deserved. I've seen lots of good tips from Chris. Well informed, and goes out of his way to help. First learned of him on YouTube before I even had an Axe FX II.
Congratulations!

Very Kind from Fas and really well deserved by Chris !
This community is really awesome ,many thanks to you all [emoji106]

Chris has always been a very positive presence here and helped a great many people, so well deserved, my man!

Reactions: sam
Awesome, this is such a great company, and Chris is a wonderful source of info. This is a "restore faith in humanity" kinda moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice job fas and chris, and to think oddly last year chris was being bashed for trying to help people, I never got that one?!

Back
Top Bottom