Thank you Chris@AxeFxTutorials

Congrats Chris, and thanks for all you do!

FAS = CLASS !!! Very, very classy guys. Amazing products and amazing people. :encouragement:

While I have been critical of Chris (once) in the past, I think that this is a great idea and want to add my voice to those thanking him for his contribution to this community!

While I have been critical of Chris (once) in the past, I think that this is a great idea and want to add my voice to those thanking him for his contribution to this community!

Thanks. I'm human. I'll make mistakes, or speak out of line, or piss people off, or much more. It's never my intention though. Constructive criticism is good because I can only see what I see. Rude criticism also can have its merits, but it sucks to get haha!

I do what I can to help, and that's all I can promise.

Chris is a great help and to see him come full circle from a year ago continuing to assist all of us as well as the class you guys show at Fractal is really cool. The best gear purchase by far. Nice job all around!

MM

So glad to hear that he received one, he has helped many and even myself, heck he even helped me with some questions on my Majesty 7 string, as we both have one...

VERY well deserved!!!!!!!!! Congrats Chris and thank you Fractal for caring about your customers!

Chris is awesome!!!! Congrats an you deserve it. I used to enjoy just venting on your chat haha

Yes, thank you Chris.

I know that there are times you do not feel appreciated, but this forum is about waves...sometimes help is sorely needed, other times it wanes and it's slow. Don't be discouraged by the 'slow' times.

(Yes, I cleaned up a thread with needless comments...)

R

First of all, I have no idea what was said. All I asked was to hear it and stated the fact that I don't like censorship. Neither of which warrant that response.

Back
Top Bottom