Thank you Chris@AxeFxTutorials

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Hi all,

We want to take a moment to thank Chris from AxeFxTutorials.com
If you've been around here much at all, you'll know he regularly helps a lot of people on this forum -- and beyond.
Chris' generous contributions serve as a good example to us all on how to build community.

Recently someone asked for his help with an FX8. Even though he didn't own one he offered to do his best.
Well today that situation is remedied as we've just received word that our gift of an FX8 has been delivered.
Enjoy it Chris and again, THANK YOU. Post a picture when you can!

Thanks also to EVERYONE ELSE dedicated to making this a friendly, civil, informed, helpful community.

We'll keep doing our best to say thanks...

That is awesome! Chris most certainly deserves a huge "thanks" from all of us. It amazes me how willing he is to help, even in tough situations.

And it's great that FAS is recognizing Chris' efforts!

Fully agree. Thanks Chris.

And thanks M@ for injecting a good dose of positive vibe in the forum. First unrelated business site I initiate everyday is this forum and I really get a kick out of the relevant content of Axe FX or any other music related content for that matter. Many strong dudes out there, courtesy of the responsible internets...

Man, that is really awesome of Fractal to do, and congrats to Chris! Thanks again to FAS and Chris as well as all the other members who constantly help this community get the best out of the greatest guitar gear of all time! :eagerness:

Dear M@ and FAS team.
Your company always shows to all of us, that you really care about the community. Congrats. Your decision to present a gift to our friend Chris, is beyond generosity and recognition. I am proud to be part of this big and happy family.
Chris, I hope this gift also shows to you, our gratitude for your help. You deserve it. Cheers
Paulo

Even though I've never required Chis's services, (that day still may come) a huge shout out to you, sir and for the awesome gesture from Fractal. Very, very cool in all ways around ! :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom