tfw you spend 20 minutes EQing...

Ugly Bunny

Power User
...and swapping cabs, messing with input levels, other global settings... and then you realize the problem was your wah pedal was in toe down position the whole time. :rolleyes::confused:

And I was staring at the Wah block in Axe Edit III and STILL didn't notice. Ugh. Sorry, just had to vent :D

...and swapping cabs, messing with input levels, other global settings... and then you realize the problem was your wah pedal was in toe down position the whole time. :rolleyes::confused:

And I was staring at the Wah block in Axe Edit III and STILL didn't notice. Ugh. Sorry, just had to vent :D

Haha! Been there! I spent a good hour or 2 setting volume levels across a variety of different patches, only to realise my volume pedal was half cocked when I was done. Some of the patches didn't have the Volume block and some used it for effects, so I had to redo everything again! :confused::D

I had to stop playing last night because I kept thinking I was hearing the DI signal along with the amp/effects. I had a little fret buzz so it was distracting me. I haven't turned it on this morning yet but man, that was annoying. I hope I didn't alter something that's going to be playing my DI signal along with everything I want affected by the Axe! lol oh man, this thing is an adventure every day :)

05176eba29e840703296dffee7a30b64e96a3e-wm.jpg

I have experienced everything in this thread before many times including the tone knob thing but today it took another twist. I was changing gear in my car and my brain sub consciously thinks what gear I’m in and then decides where go and how to get there from that point. I had a moment of confusion as all my brain registered was the fact it was in the middle position with both coils split on the humbuckers. It felt weird as my brain quickly tried to unscramble.

Back
Top Bottom