• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Testing Les Paul overdriven sound (feel like going home)

Hamsworld

Regular
Wow, where was your crossroad, did you met Satan himself, is there any contract or was a handshake enough. Or is it just your guitar (58 or 59 ???) This tone is too good to be true.
So many questions ...
By the way: Which amp?

favance

Veteran
Awesome playing! Can you describe the guitar you're using for these videos? I know it's a Les Paul, but which model, pickups, settings, setup, etc. Thanks!

favance

Veteran
it's a 2-17 les paul true historic, slash first standard.

basically it's a reproduction of the first standard LP.
I know a lot of the playing/sound is from your fingers... But, I never get the kind of "bloom" you're getting (I've been playing for almost 50 years). I'm not sure if it's the pickups, blend of the neck/bridge pickup, tone control settings, etc. I have some nice guitars, but do not have an original repro 58/59 Les Paul. Just a stellar sound from all the videos you've shot with this guitar! Thanks.

Top Bottom