Testing a new Redwirez Recipe with FoxODS - Blues

xpenno

Power User
Apologies for the 5 minutes of mindless blues vandalism but I was just testing a new Redwirez recipe with the FoxODS amp sim and kind of liked it :)

I've never played the FoxODS before but I saw it mentioned on a thread in another section and felt that given the interested in the amp that I must be missing out!

The cab is based on some recent info on micing techniques that I read/heard as well as some info on IR truncation and its potential affects on the capture results.

Anyway here is the result, played over a backing track that I found on the net, guitar is my trusty Les Paul and I added some verb in the mix to help it sit as it was a little direct sounding. Cab is a mix of G12M SM57 and R121 Redwirez cabs.

Would be interested to hear what you think and don't feel like you have to watch the whole thing, I even got bored playing it :lol

Cheers

Spence

I haven`t tried this amp to much. Got hooked up in the Two Stone. Sounds cool. Must try this one some more.. I`ll post my take on it. Fun to see how we end up :)

Back
Top Bottom