Test with Stereo FRFR Speakers (ambient sound)

For USA contact redsound.it
I sent a message to G66 to get on the waiting list, who forwarded it to Red Sound. They have a waiting list for those of us who want them in the U.S.

I'm very impressed by the sound of the ELIS.8 pair and think it'll be the perfect combination for my needs, along with the FM3+FC6. I'll be talking to Studio Slips about making a carry-bag for the cabinets.

Marco, excellent demo videos!

Ordered a pair direct from Red Sound, great communication so far. Lets see how long it takes for me to get them here in Australia, when I get them I will compare to my Friedman ASC10 pair.

Ordered a pair direct from Red Sound, great communication so far. Lets see how long it takes for me to get them here in Australia, when I get them I will compare to my Friedman ASC10 pair.
Yeah Mirko is a great guy and the communication is awesome.
I bet you would not be disappointed.
I compared the Elis8 to a Friedman ASC and I ended up buying the Elis8.

Yeah Mirko is a great guy and the communication is awesome.
I bet you would not be disappointed.
I compared the Elis8 to a Friedman ASC and I ended up buying the Elis8.
Same here had 2 ASC-10's and sold one last year to buy the Elis 8's stereo bundle. Just recently sold my other ASC-10 to fund an active MF10. I will get the passive one at some point as well. I must admit I did find the ASC-10's darker sounding than the Red Sound's. That's fine if you prefer that. I just find the Red Sound's more consistent when dialling in a sound with my studio monitors they translate well from each other.

Last edited:
That sustain is insane. Wow that sounded great. Very precise playing and the harmonics and the way it rings out are beautiful. I know this video is to demonstrate gear but damn that was nice playing.

@Greg Ferguson , you said "I had a pair", in the past tense. Did you sell them? If yes, would you please share how they fell short? Also, did you think the 8s had enough bass/lower mids or would you have bought the 10s?

How pronounced is the midrange focus? Can you still play regular music and backing tracks through them and have it sound natural?
Well, I bought the stereo bundle with mf10’s and, for me, the midrange is far to pronounced. I wanted them to work so bad and Im sure these speakers work for some, but they made me fight the midrange right of the bat and I had to let them go.

Back
Top Bottom