Tesseract swing ripoff rythm patch test / Firmware 20b / Cab Pack 13

apescaleconflict

Experienced
Hey,

Just ripping it off brutaly, im very well aware that it's idiotically close riff wise to the style, bu that was kinda the point to test this patch haha.

Used my protone deadhorse in front of axe and Jackson DKA8 with BKP Juggernaut pickups to achieve it. Im gonna be testing the new Ownhammer V4 impulses next. :)

Oh yeah drums are all Sd2.0 / Metal Machine

Preset:

View attachment 6153 Rhythym Ape.syx

Then you need Protone Deadhorse Deluxe with settings like these in front of axe (or tweak the inbuilt drives, but i havent tried that one):

File 25.8.2015 10.13.55.jpg

And most crucial part, load this cab from Cab Pack 13 and you are go:

Capture.JPG

My Jackson DKA is Alder body, maple fret/neck and juggernaut pickups. Hope you dig it!

Last edited:
I have a new challenge for you Ari-Pekka. Record a clip with CP13 that doesn't melt faces. I bet you can't! :lol Such an amazing job dude. Keep it up!

I have a new challenge for you Ari-Pekka. Record a clip with CP13 that doesn't melt faces. I bet you can't! :lol Such an amazing job dude. Keep it up!

Haha! Thanks to you and Misha! Stop making this kinda quality products, my girlfriend is hating you guys because im playing all te time... ;) I dont even wanna try to make it worse, waste of time :D

Killer riff! Thank God for odd meters! ;) I'd love the patch. It sounds great.

Yeah man i'll post it tomorrow :) cheers!

Back
Top Bottom